Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Ocean's Twelve Haze

Thread Title Search
Ocean's Twelve Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2020, 12:37 AM #1
Rastak'

Rastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the rough
Ocean's Twelve Haze

Hi!

I would like present to you a strain from Dampkring seed bank called Ocean's Twelve Haze.

This strain was sold at the coffeeshops in Amsterdam during many years. They stopped to sell it about 6 years ago I think.

A community friend gave me some seeds 2 or 3 years ago and I made a selection and found one interesting.

It was a longtime I was searching for a haze hybrid strain under 100 days of bloom.
I remember well those I smoked in Amsterdam but never found one after doing many selections on many hybrids.
With this one, I found something very good. With a special hazy smoke and taste.

I don't have pics in blooming so I present you day by day because I'm currently doing a session with one. And a friend IRL is doing one big session with 17 of this one.

At home, she is under cool tubed 400W HPS, 6L soil.
My friend is growing under 1000W 6L too. (look at the album to see all the pics)

Excuse my English, long time with no practice!
Let's go for the pics...

3 weeks growin'. First day of 12/12.

7 days in 12/12

15 days in 12/12 for this pic and the following ones.

She is starting to get his light green color. Not because of a N lack but typically sativa.
She's not stretching a lot. Look like a sativa but not too sativa in structure. About 80 90 days to finish. Good density of light sliver green and frosty buds.
I feed her just a little more to avoid some future lack of something.

To be continued...

Last edited by Rastak'; 11-16-2020 at 12:51 AM..
Rastak' is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:01 AM #2
Rastak'

Rastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the roughRastak' is a jewel in the rough
Hi

News at my friend's home.
Under 1000W HPS 12/12 +15

Rastak' is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:57 AM #3
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
Looks like a nice Haze hybrid with solid structure and yield there

Hope you post some pics through the flowering cycle too! Any idea on lineage/parents?
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:21 AM #4
Rastak'

@Happy Times

Yes, I will show you pics every weeks. Until the end, so you'll see.

And no, no idea concerning the lineage. I looked for but don't find anything.
Rastak' is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 11:54 AM #5
Cloneman

Cloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to behold
Nice short sativa that.
I looked, no lineage but theres info out there, heres a bit

One outcome of a joint project between Kiwi Seeds and the Dampkring is Ocean’s Twelve Haze. Growers of this strain will be reminded of how plants used to look in the past, with strong upright growth, close internodes, packed with many buds.

I remember being in the Dampkring with a couple of friends in 2005, they had a clip of the movie on the screens (the bit in the Dampkring, claim to fame). It was on repeat, soo bloody annoying
just before I picked up my SD IBL seeds..

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:06 PM #6
Rastak'

Thanks for the information. That is the breeder infos. I do not copy it here because it doesn't give anything about the lineage. And considering the others I had, this one is different, not the same phenotype.

Yeah I remember well these screens, Dampkring is one of my best in Dam. For sure, a good coffeeshop with good stuffs. Even if this last year's, the quality is lower.
The Ocean's Twelve Haze they had was for me one of the best canna memory I have. This one and the Mako haze from kiwi seeds they sold just after endind to sell the first one.
Rastak' is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2020, 02:06 PM #7
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
I loved the Ocean twelve Haze when it dropped at dampkring coffeshop Amsterdam many years ago.
Was originally from kiwi seeds i belive and flowers sold to dampkring Coffeshop.

Old 11-22-2020, 03:16 PM #8
Rastak'

The strain has been sold under the cover of "Dampkring Classics Seedbank". Distributed by Kiwi seeds.

I loved her too. It was always my first spliff when I travelled to Dam. Of course when they still sold it.
Rastak' is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2020, 12:57 AM #9
west-eu

west-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud of
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
did not see you were here mate

have a good grow .... will be watching

Old 11-29-2020, 03:20 PM #10
Rastak'

A little UP

12/12 +29days

Rastak' is offline Quote