Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

Thread Title Search
Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2020, 10:37 AM #1
gladysvjubb
Banned

gladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant future
Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

For all you "non-believers" out there.
https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/08/3...in-antarctica/
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 10:52 AM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Just more BS!

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:04 AM #3
SuperBadGrower

SuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud ofSuperBadGrower has much to be proud of
Click image for larger version

Name:	my face.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	551500
This is, beyond doubt, absolutely and indisputably, a face. The evidence is irrefutable. This is being uncovered as we speak. Teams are working on it. If only the sheeple knew...! This is why Joe Biden is not campaigning. He's out there with John Kerry and GWB negotiating the fate of humanity with subterranean antarctic aliens. That's just a facade though - those aliens are held hostage by nazis who escaped to inner earth after WW2. And those nazis are in turn manipulated by shapeshifting interdimensional reptilians. It's a complicated situation.
SuperBadGrower is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:45 AM #4
El Timbo

El Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBadGrower View Post
Attachment 551500
This is, beyond doubt, absolutely and indisputably, a face. The evidence is irrefutable. This is being uncovered as we speak. Teams are working on it. If only the sheeple knew...! This is why Joe Biden is not campaigning. He's out there with John Kerry and GWB negotiating the fate of humanity with subterranean antarctic aliens. That's just a facade though - those aliens are held hostage by nazis who escaped to inner earth after WW2. And those nazis are in turn manipulated by shapeshifting interdimensional reptilians. It's a complicated situation.
Is Elvis involved?
El Timbo is online now Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 11:56 AM #5
Chi13

Chi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud of
I can subscribe and get the full report for only $55 a year.
Chi13 is online now Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 12:46 PM #6
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud of
12 easy payments of 10.99 if you pay by credit card!
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 01:04 PM #7
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi13 View Post
I can subscribe and get the full report for only $55 a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAn v.2.0 View Post
12 easy payments of 10.99 if you pay by credit card!
Paywall HACK - Easy How To - Read Blocked Newspaper Articles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPk1sbF5bR4

Works like a charm

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:43 PM #8
gladysvjubb
Banned

gladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant futuregladysvjubb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBadGrower View Post
Attachment 551500
I am CRAZY. But I do believe you have hit the nail, right on the head. Everyone go ahead and giggle.
You will die of a heart attack when you discover the truth.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:53 PM #9
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Did they excavate it and investigated it by now?
Seeing that this article is more then a year old...It's from last summer.

Where are the aliens and reptilians at?

I want my promised aliens now!!!

Btw, do you you know where those damn Mayans are?
They are fricking late, they said 2012!!!
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?
I got spammed silly then that they should come or something with Planet Homo X Niburu shite.
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?
Why am I not dead yet?
Why nobody talking about that anymore? Why nobody spamming the shite about that anymore?
Why? Why? Why?
When they come?
When can I stop hiding?
Cvh is online now Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 02:57 PM #10
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post

I want my promised aliens now!!!
I think instead of the internet you should consider checking out dmt or ketamine.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.