What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain size "FACE" becoming uncovered/Antarctica

SuperBadGrower

my face.jpg
This is, beyond doubt, absolutely and indisputably, a face. The evidence is irrefutable. This is being uncovered as we speak. Teams are working on it. If only the sheeple knew...! This is why Joe Biden is not campaigning. He's out there with John Kerry and GWB negotiating the fate of humanity with subterranean antarctic aliens. That's just a facade though - those aliens are held hostage by nazis who escaped to inner earth after WW2. And those nazis are in turn manipulated by shapeshifting interdimensional reptilians. It's a complicated situation.

El Timbo

View attachment 551500
This is, beyond doubt, absolutely and indisputably, a face. The evidence is irrefutable. This is being uncovered as we speak. Teams are working on it. If only the sheeple knew...! This is why Joe Biden is not campaigning. He's out there with John Kerry and GWB negotiating the fate of humanity with subterranean antarctic aliens. That's just a facade though - those aliens are held hostage by nazis who escaped to inner earth after WW2. And those nazis are in turn manipulated by shapeshifting interdimensional reptilians. It's a complicated situation.

Is Elvis involved?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
View attachment 551500

I am CRAZY. But I do believe you have hit the nail, right on the head. Everyone go ahead and giggle.
You will die of a heart attack when you discover the truth.

Cvh

Supermod
Did they excavate it and investigated it by now?
Seeing that this article is more then a year old...It's from last summer.

Where are the aliens and reptilians at?

I want my promised aliens now!!!

Btw, do you you know where those damn Mayans are?
They are fricking late, they said 2012!!!
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?
I got spammed silly then that they should come or something with Planet Homo X Niburu shite.
Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?
Why am I not dead yet?
Why nobody talking about that anymore? Why nobody spamming the shite about that anymore?
Why? Why? Why?
When they come?
When can I stop hiding?

Sunshineinabag

View attachment 551500

Gorgio........is that you? The hair man! Love it:party:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
View attachment 551500
Get off the shrooms and acid dude!

therevverend

Veteran
This is, beyond doubt, absolutely and indisputably, a face.
The aliens don't make faces very well. They don't make pyramids very well either. For all their advanced technology and telepathic rock stacking powers they can't make a skyscraper or a glass window or electric wires or anything else useful. Just big piles of rocks. You'd almost think that rather then being super advanced interdimensional traveling enlightened space beings they're actually stone age humans making big piles of stone. But we know it's a scientific fact the only humans who have the intelligence and sophistication to pull off advanced rock-stacking engineering are white. Which means the Mexicans or Africans or Easter Islanders couldn't do it. Unless they're Antarcticans making pyramids and giant faces under thousands of feet of snow. Because why not make a giant face under thousands of feet of snow at the South Pole?