Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > I saw this big bust

Thread Title Search
I saw this big bust Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2020, 09:31 AM #1
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
I saw this big bust

Saw this on my phone, hopefully is nobody from the forum. Seemed like a crazy big outdoor grow, greenhouses and all.

https://7news.com.au/news/nsw/massiv...oast-c-1457348
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:59 AM #2
JustSumTomatoes
Indicas make dreams happen

JustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond reputeJustSumTomatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, just great. Keeping medicine from people who need it during a time of desperation. 16.9 mil for one farm seems a little inflated to me, but hey whatever you got to do to give famers the maximum prison sentence.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 10:41 AM #3
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
I agree

Those quotes about the market value of cannabis have always seemed a little exaggerated to me.

I so wish politicians would educate themselves better on this subject and the benefits of weed. Eg, medical, jobs, businesses, taxes etc
Cuddles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:03 AM #4
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
I agree

Those quotes about the market value of cannabis have always seemed a little exaggerated to me.

I so wish politicians would educate themselves better on this subject and the benefits of weed. Eg, medical, jobs, businesses, taxes etc
- The politicians, lawyers, cops, Judges, jailers and a whole host of other fully employed trades already know about the benefits of cannabis/marijuana prohibition = a gravy-train of paychecks to them - and has done ever since alcohol prohibition ended - for most all of the past century -

- any legalization of cannabis hits their bottom-line - where instead of working easy busts of peaceful cultivators (a victimless crime) - they might have to go after a dangerous perpetrator of a violent crime - for the same money -

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:06 AM #5
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
- The politicians, lawyers, cops, Judges, jailers and a whole host of other fully employed trades already know about the benefits of cannabis/marijuana prohibition = a gravy-train of paychecks to them - and has done ever since alcohol prohibition ended - for most all of the past century -

- any legalization of cannabis hits their bottom-line - where instead of working easy busts of peaceful cultivators - they might have to go after a perpetrator of a violent crime - for the same money -
Totally, if its peaceful pot growers vs gun holding meth factory which seems safer to go after?
Crooked8 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2020, 05:45 PM #6
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
I agree

I don't know if they do it in all cases, but I've seen the cops pull an entire plant out of the pot, shake off the dirt, and then weigh it, roots, stems, leaves and all, then claim the guy had 20lbs of pot.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 07:00 PM #7
H e d g e

Location: Cannabis blocks the ace2 pathway by up to 73%, preventing access and proliferation of covid19.
H e d g e will become famous soon enoughH e d g e will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post

- any legalization of cannabis hits their bottom-line - where instead of working easy busts of peaceful cultivators (a victimless crime) - they might have to go after a dangerous perpetrator of a violent crime - for the same money -
Many people who rely on cannabis for their health are reluctant to report being a victim of crime. If it were decriminalised, there would be more reporting of low level crime (rippers ect.) which I suspect would make life easier for and improve public relations with those listed above, who at present are seemingly responsible for exacerbating the situation while lining their pockets at the taxpayers expense.
The problem with decriminalisation or reason for the ongoing persecution of farmers in my opinion, is that it’s the only way to maintain the price.
Cannabis is the fastest biomass producer on the planet. If the price were allowed to reflect this fact, a large number of other industries would be unable to compete. Pharmaceuticals fibre and fuel ect.
The legal responsibility to act in the best interest of share holders goes some way to explain the obscene amount of money invested annually in lobbying for the continued prohibition of cannabis.
H e d g e is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 07:07 PM #8
asher1er
My Paper Cuts Dont Heal..

asher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I don't know if they do it in all cases, but I've seen the cops pull an entire plant out of the pot, shake off the dirt, and then weigh it, roots, stems, leaves and all, then claim the guy had 20lbs of pot.
Well that's nice of them.. Down here in the states i know of more then a handful of bust that the crop was weighed with container and all. Worse for the guys who just fed them 18-25gal containers

asher1er is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 08:32 PM #9
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Notice all the people arrested were Vietnamese? Makes you wonder why. Looked like a nice operation, and a lot of work.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2020, 11:26 PM #10
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Wow, just great. Keeping medicine from people who need it during a time of desperation. 16.9 mil for one farm seems a little inflated to me, but hey whatever you got to do to give famers the maximum prison sentence.

The Australian dollar cost .71 US dollars. That's still almost 11.5 million US.