What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online bud sales

houndog

As the title says, do you have any experience ordering from online bud sales. I live in BC. Crop failures have left me in short supply. I have a medical license if that makes any difference. Thanks.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
As the title says, do you have any experience ordering from online bud sales. I live in BC. Crop failures have left me in short supply. I have a medical license if that makes any difference. Thanks.
Wow! As a patient, you have no clue where to get bud, in a legalized country? Spark another brother!

houndog

ok

ok

I am confused by your answer, what are you saying?
Are you saying I don't have a clue? if so, why?

If you are purchasing something for the first time don't you ever ask people for their opinions?

I am in my seventies, home bound with several health issues, have no visitors and get out very little. What is it that I should know? I have been using cannabis for 50 years.

And no, I don't spark anything because of asbestos in my lungs.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Bud is available at a myriad of places. There are medical dispensaries both online as well as brick and mortar, government controlled ones by the province.

That being said, there are a lot of sites (online) as well as dispensaries (both online/brick and mortar) which are run and controlled by the black market.

Having a medical card should ease the way for you. We have an ACS here (NS), that all you need is a valid drivers license. That site is totally illegal! I'm surprised it is still running, as several have been shut down since legalization.

Sorry for my previous reply but, you would be surprised what gets asked here. I could have posted are you serious? e.g you are in a legal country and you don't know where to get bud?

houndog

thanks for the reply

thanks for the reply

I am especially interested in online sales... like wholesalebud.ca or weedsmart.net. I find local cannabis retail expensive but the above mentioned places seem more reasonable in cost. I just don't have any experience with this type of business.

Somedays my age and health show and I get frustrated but thank you for your courteous reply.

Mr. J

I am especially interested in online sales... like wholesalebud.ca or weedsmart.net. I find local cannabis retail expensive but the above mentioned places seem more reasonable in cost. I just don't have any experience with this type of business.

Somedays my age and health show and I get frustrated but thank you for your courteous reply.

I've used places like that in the past and had good experiences. The quality of the weed is the same as what you would get from your neighborhood dealer and probably better than the legally produced garbage. Most of the time I got what I was expecting based on the pictures and reviews. Never had any problems with service and delivery was prompt. Having said that I'll also say that since I started growing again I remember what really good weed is and I'll never be buying my herb from anyone ever again because it's mostly all garbage in comparison.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
The resources for finding the black market dispensaries (MOMS - mail order marijuana store) are gradually shutting down as the police crack their whip. reddit r/CanadianMOMS used to be a good place to look but it is now blocked for most of Canada & you need a vpn connection to get in. Weedmaps still functions to see who is in your area but I heard that there is pressure on them as well. Instagram has become a home for many small vendors.

I made a couple of buys a few years ago from BC based vendors & they all went well. You send them some form of ID for age & money is sent via Interac. But you are buying from Internet pictures & you have to have faith.

The other source is Indigenous People's reserves. Many of them are selling cannabis along side illegal cigarettes. So depending on where you live this might be an option.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Thanks, we're cool :headbange:friends:I'm an old fart as well and
my patience is not what it used to be.

I've used places like that in the past and had good experiences. The quality of the weed is the same as what you would get from your neighborhood dealer and probably better than the legally produced garbage. Most of the time I got what I was expecting based on the pictures and reviews. Never had any problems with service and delivery was prompt. Having said that I'll also say that since I started growing again I remember what really good weed is and I'll never be buying my herb from anyone ever again because it's mostly all garbage in comparison.

The resources for finding the black market dispensaries (MOMS - mail order marijuana store) are gradually shutting down as the police crack their whip. reddit r/CanadianMOMS used to be a good place to look but it is now blocked for most of Canada & you need a vpn connection to get in. Weedmaps still functions to see who is in your area but I heard that there is pressure on them as well. Instagram has become a home for many small vendors.

I made a couple of buys a few years ago from BC based vendors & they all went well. You send them some form of ID for age & money is sent via Interac. But you are buying from Internet pictures & you have to have faith.

The other source is Indigenous People's reserves. Many of them are selling cannabis along side illegal cigarettes. So depending on where you live this might be an option.

I left those out on purpose, with legalization the penalties for illegal cannabis activities are much more severe. All we need is some a$$hat on a power trip, trying to make a name for themselves.

The ACS I mentioned
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...al-cannabis-dispensary-in-dartmouth-1.5207773

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I left those out on purpose, with legalization the penalties for illegal cannabis activities are much more severe. All we need is some a$$hat on a power trip, trying to make a name for themselves.

You are right of course, but until the legal market catches up to the black market in terms of price, quality & selection, they are leaving that door open & the BM will still capture a nice chunk of the market.

Overpriced dry weed ruled in Legalization 1.0. I personally tried a lot of different samples while my first grow was underway & most of it I would not recommend or rebuy. At that time, I also sampled a number of goods from MOMS & it was: You get what you pay for. $99 oz were crap & the best stuff wasn’t cheap. But it was fresh & not a container of months-old dried crumbs like some of the LP weed. I haven’t bought LP or MOM weed for a few years now that I grow, but I have visited a reserve for imported hash occasionally & I can tell you that business was brisk. In the legal market, Legalization 2.0 added overpriced, weak & shitty edibles. And I won’t even get into the legal market’s offerings of seeds & clones . . . maybe Legalization 13.0 will get it right . . . unless the wrong Gov’t gets elected & dicks around with the rules & makes them worse than they are now . . .

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You are right of course, but until the legal market catches up to the black market in terms of price, quality & selection, they are leaving that door open & the BM will still capture a nice chunk of the market.

Overpriced dry weed ruled in Legalization 1.0. I personally tried a lot of different samples while my first grow was underway & most of it I would not recommend or rebuy. At that time, I also sampled a number of goods from MOMS & it was: You get what you pay for. $99 oz were crap & the best stuff wasn’t cheap. But it was fresh & not a container of months-old dried crumbs like some of the LP weed. I haven’t bought LP or MOM weed for a few years now that I grow, but I have visited a reserve for imported hash occasionally & I can tell you that business was brisk. In the legal market, Legalization 2.0 added overpriced, weak & shitty edibles. And I won’t even get into the legal market’s offerings of seeds & clones . . . maybe Legalization 13.0 will get it right . . . unless the wrong Gov’t gets elected & dicks around with the rules & makes them worse than they are now . . .
Oh, I hear you good buddy. :tiphat:

troutman

Seed Whore
I prefer growing my own because I know what went into my plants. But have ordered a few times.
Just find a place that sells and try them out. I do recommend you grow though to save yourself a
lot of money. As a Canadian you can grow 4 plants so start with that.

Good Luck. :tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I prefer growing my own because I know what went into my plants. But have ordered a few times.
Just find a place that sells and try them out. I do recommend you grow though to save yourself a
lot of money. As a Canadian you can grow 4 plants so start with that.

Good Luck. :tiphat:
As I but, I will add my weed is better than what is offered legally @ NSLC. I sure feel for Quebec though, who can't grow their own. Talk about a power grab.

JRace

I have had great success ordering from cannabudpost.co
Ships from BC, decent prices and 9/10 good bud.

You order online at the site, then to pay you do an interact etransfer to an email account they specify at time of order.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadianmoms+null

No VPN needed just add +null.

Houndog, head over to that link and ask for recommendations. If you have a site in mind go there for reviews. There are a lot of scammers out there.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
https://www.reddit.com/r/canadianmoms+null

No VPN needed just add +null.

Houndog, head over to that link and ask for recommendations. If you have a site in mind go there for reviews. There are a lot of scammers out there.

I keep seeing this work-around but when I click on the link, the page appears & then disappears after a few seconds . . . my provider must block it further or something . . . :rasta:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
from my personal experience as well as general reputation budmail is the oldest and most longstanding mail order service. their products are legit and their customer service is above board. if i was desperate in needed a delivery that is where i would go. there is almost no risk. im sure there are other great providers but the thing is some great providers are here today and guano tomorrow and if you have a pending order you have literally no recourse. i have ordered from budmail numerous times over a decade and they always did me right.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I keep seeing this work-around but when I click on the link, the page appears & then disappears after a few seconds . . . my provider must block it further or something . . . :rasta:

App or browser? The app will always block it.

Latest posts

Latest posts