What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NorCal HydroMeds

Whatchu Got There BOY?

13169DSC07391.JPG

13169DSC07390.JPG

Satellite Campus of sorts...

Sea of UltraSkunk there, Mebbe a Dash of BlueRhino
13169DSC07254.JPG

13169DSC072551.JPG

13169DSC072591.JPG

13169DSC072601.JPG

13169DSC07335.JPG

13169DSC07337.JPG

13169DSC07341.JPG

13169DSC07347.JPG

Handwatered Hydro, ghetto, but alas it work's!

Purple "English" (#2) I've never flowered... But the kiddies shure LOVE "PURPLE" clones!
13169DSC07435.JPG

BDSSH, MAN does she looks HAPPY in the Humboldt sunshine?!?!!
13169DSC07436.JPG

Cheese, beggine to be transplanted!
13169DSC07437.JPG

Urple Clones, Master Kush, and BDSSH all hanging out at night...
13169DSC07443.JPG

My Living Room till the Veg area get's up.... Could be worse.....
13169DSC07449.JPG

I guess no-one ever explained "root bound" to these girls!!
OG Kush, Bonsai'ed Purple Urple [that plant is 1.5 years old, and still THAT small!], and Big Mac....
13169DSC07455.JPG

Things are coming together nicely!
13169DSC07400.JPG

The Twin Towers got re-engineered with smooth-bore ducting... 2x 10" Can-Fan Turbine, 1100CFM each.... ;)
13169DSC07441.JPG

Looks like the kiddie deleted his post.....

I still say people shouldnt be able to do that.... You can't take shit back in the real world, since this is just a construct and as such, and extension of the real world, you shouldn't be able to do it here either!

When people delete shit, often times it's refrenced to later, and therefor make's no sense whatsoever given the overall flow of thing's....

After my not-so-welcome reply HappyHipster/HumboldtHippy douche-face decided to disappear from the contentious environment.

B

baccas125

Nice clean grow. Please keep us posted with updates and pics!!! Thanks for the heads up on this thread. :wave:

G

Nice plants/buds! New room looks great!
Good luck with your grow!
~neilspotshop

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very nice got some sugar shack grown gonna keep that strain soon other strains will grow, noticed up in humboldt eh right on. your gonna like it when i revive old humboldt genitics i saved from 88-98

Last edited:
Old-School genetics are ALWAYS welcome..... I'll make 'yah proud!

I'm still trying to getta hold of Petrolia Headstash, Big-Sur Holyweed, and Great Garberville would be nice also...

The electrician is working as we speak, tomorrow too, but hopefully I'll be transplanting on thursday...

G

great thread human, thanks for the heads up. That is one sick lookin room you got going there, awesome job. keep it up

guerilla

G

:laughing: :laughing: HN that's tooo funny!!! All baccas was saying was won't you take me to the river?LOL

GCG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey HN,

congrats on the move man, looks like you got yourself setled right in. not to forget the girls, lol. they look quite comfortable in the window seats. but the best part is the new grow room, looks real nice size. can't wait to see that baby in action. which type of scrubbers did you get this time? did you get the light weight model again or a old fasioned heavy fucker?

peace
gm