Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Camdawg's Corner or Nights in the Dawg House

Thread Title Search
Camdawg's Corner or Nights in the Dawg House Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2020, 12:43 AM #1
Camdawg

Camdawg will become famous soon enoughCamdawg will become famous soon enough
Camdawg's Corner or Nights in the Dawg House

Hello ICMag! Recently signed up after years off the forums and some years off growing anything but those weird occasional hairs poking out the tip of the nose. Seriously, what's up with those and why are they always so long by the time it gets yanked out.....

Anyways, this grow diary will follow the adventures around the house and yard. Everything is still in a state of flux but winding down and coming together, although some stuff is still in boxes/ scattered around the soon-to-be flowering bloom room.

The nugs and bolts

STRAINS: OGKB, Wedding cake(?), 20+y/o OG kush, Bubba, and soon as I get everything set up and running Chemonade from Tru Canna, but those beans are still in their bag.

The cuts were all refugees from a now defunct GH that a friend hooked me up with. They were all unlabeled but I'm familiar with the strains although the wedding cake is somewhat of a guess based on the cuts they were running. Other possibilities include WBOG and grease monkey but I don't remember the GM ever getting purple tips.

As with most refugee plants these all came with a couple hitchhikers including thrips and spider mites. I'm proud to say after individually drench spraying each plant with Plant Therapy and examining under microscope I appear to be bug free. Weekly maintenance sprays in veg and first week of flower will be a SOP.

Medium: Promix, BM6, sunshine #4 whatever is available and cheapest.

Nutrients: Jack's 3/2/1, fulvic acid, tribus. Soon to include silica, if anyone has any input on using silica please feel free to speak up.

Bloom Room Setup: (2) HLG550 LEDs over (2) 4x4 trays, (2) layers of trellis, the first set ~14" above (9-13) 5gal pots per 4x4 tray. Still sleeping on how many plants to run per tray, but I keep coming back to 13 in a checkerboard pattern. I'm a big fan of heavy training through the lower trellis.

Veg Room Setup: (1) 8Bulb T5 over (1) 2x4 tray containing (24) 6" square pots, (1) 4Bulb T5 over (1) 2x4 tray containing (24) 6" square pots, (1) 4Bulb T5 over 2x4 tray containing (50) 4" pots, (1) 2' Single bulb T5' over single clone dome.

Plants that don't get used in the bloom room are given away or put outside to flower depending the time of year.

More pics coming soon until then here's how the moms are finishing up outside
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201009_114949.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	550876 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201015_094024.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	550877 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201016_222602.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	550878 Click image for larger version

Name:	00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20201016124048136_COVER.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	550879
Camdawg is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:09 AM #2
Camdawg

Sorry about the sideways pics, is there a HOW TO on posting pics on ICMag? Is it possible to put them in the text or only as a collection of thumbnails at the bottom? Sorry guys I'm still new around here.
Camdawg is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:40 AM #3
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdawg View Post
Sorry about the sideways pics, is there a HOW TO on posting pics on ICMag? Is it possible to put them in the text or only as a collection of thumbnails at the bottom? Sorry guys I'm still new around here.

To place them among the text you need to save them to "Pictures & Albums" under My IC. I'm not sure how many posts you need to access this feature. Good Luck!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:53 AM #4
Camdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
To place them among the text you need to save them to "Pictures & Albums" under My IC. I'm not sure how many posts you need to access this feature. Good Luck!

Gotcha! I'll try to take plenty of pics as I hopefully finish the build out over the next 5 days and practice posting them within the text.

Lots of fun stuff to come in the next week. I think I've finalized my plans now just a matter of figuring out how to make it a reality.
Camdawg is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 08:52 AM #5
Camdawg

Here's a quick photo dump/update!
Sorry the pics are sideways, I think I need to just start taking all pics horizontally, I'll do my best to remember. Until then please just turn your heads sideways as best you can. I am not responsible for any neck injuries that may occur as a result of head tilting.

Camdawg is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 10:00 AM #6
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Welcome. I usually make post with thumbnails. On desk computer, the thumbnail will become large when you hit it.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 11:02 PM #7
Camdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
Welcome. I usually make post with thumbnails. On desk computer, the thumbnail will become large when you hit it.
Do they show up oversized on a computer? I just use my phone. I kinda feel like there was an exodus from forums and everyone went to instagram because it was easier to just post a quick pic. Sucks because forums are much better for archiving and discussion where things on IG are lost to the masses in a matter of minutes.
Camdawg is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 11:27 PM #8
Camdawg

Here's a couple quick pics of the veg room. I'll be putting up the panda and final touches in the next week or so.

I'm seeing what I believe to be excessive nitrogen but it could be due to the heavy spray of Plant Therapy they got hit with on 10/16. I use Jack's pro 3/2/1 with filtered tap water. The tap comes in around 500ppm I believe. My ppm after mix are usually 1350 I ph down to 6.1 in veg and 5.8-6 in flower. Considering either bringing the ppm down closer to 1200 or doing a plain water flush every third feed. Any thoughts or opinions are more than welcome!
Camdawg is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2020, 11:35 PM #9
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
I see pics in the initial post but none in any of the other posts.

Old 10-23-2020, 11:44 PM #10
Camdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I see pics in the initial post but none in any of the other posts.
Well fuck, that's not a whole lot of fun to look at! Seems posting them as thumbnails is the way to go.... I'm not trying to be a dick or get myself in trouble with anyone in charge of anything but does it seem like this site is due for an upgrade? My website design skills are pretty weak and as outdated as myspace or neopets but I feel like a few updates could really do some good.

I'll repost pics in a second, gonna try to edit the posts so it's more fluid but I'm not sure I'm able to edit posts yet.
Camdawg is offline Quote