Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Drought

Thread Title Search
Drought Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2020, 10:09 AM #1
madalasatori

madalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to allmadalasatori is a name known to all
Drought

I’ve been speaking to a couple of people who reckons there’s been a drought in recent months. I don’t buy weed so wouldn’t know, has anyone else been finding there’s a drought in their area? From what I was told it’s probably a knock on effect from the lockdown earlier in the year preventing growers from getting supplies etc
madalasatori is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:11 PM #2
Green81

Green81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to all
Mega drought in SE no import and limited Home grown. All the shops have a mad rush for COCO etc.
Green81 is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 03:38 PM #3
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
Its quiet scarce here in Ireland and no signs of it getting better, I know folk who are paying 350 yo-yos for a oz of mediocre...

We go back to lock down mode here tomorrow midnight for 6weeks , your not allowed too travel beyond 5km unless there special circumstances, they will be bringing in on the spot fines for those who break them.
superx is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 03:39 PM #4
superx

superx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivorsuperx is a survivor
[quote=superx;9020144]Its quiet scarce here in Ireland and no signs of it getting better, I know folk who are paying 350 yo-yos for a oz of mediocre...

We go back to lock down mode here tomorrow midnight for 6weeks , your not allowed too travel beyond 5km unless there special circumstances, they will be bringing in on the spot fines for those who break them, check points all over the show....
superx is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 03:44 PM #5
superx

Sorry about double post was trying to add the bit about check points....
superx is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 09:08 PM #6
Green81

Green81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to allGreen81 is a name known to all
Hope you stocked up on supplies...
Green81 is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 10:56 PM #7
superx

I should have enough to keep me going until they find a vaccine.

When ever that is...

I recall the last lock down ,was grim times for a lot of people.

Logistics and inflation not helping most....
superx is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:05 PM #8
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
You would have the vaccine?

They gonna have to hold me down.
No way they putting that shizz in me.

Even the guy who invented the pcr test said
Under no circumstances should that pcr test be used for infectious viruses as it was not made for that.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2020, 11:19 PM #9
superx

No mate, I have no intentions of getting the vaccine fuk that....

Was trying to give a rough time frame for when ever I start to run low, just means its time to germinate more seeds lol.

Should be close to doomsday
superx is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2020, 10:55 AM #10
Cloneman

Cloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to behold
Thank God for electricity!

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote