Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > 7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition > Doubts and Suggestions [7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Thread Title Search
Doubts and Suggestions [7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2020, 07:02 PM #1
SweetApolo

SweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the rough
Doubts and Suggestions [7th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Doubts & Suggestions

All doubts and / or suggestions you have about the contest,
You can do them in this post that we have opened for it.

Remember that it is forbidden to contact the moderators to submit questions about the contest.

If you have a question, submit it here so that we can resolve it and that other users can also answer your question if it is the same.

¡THANKS!

SweetApolo is offline Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 12:49 AM #2
Montuno

Montuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivor
Hello.
I think the contest closes at the end of May-beginning of June...
What happens then with the growers of outdoor photodependents?
I myself usually germinate between May and June...
A big greeting.
Montuno is offline Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:17 PM #3
SweetApolo

SweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the roughSweetApolo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montuno View Post
Hello.
A big greeting.
Hi buddy!

Yes, the contest ends on May 23rd.

These are dates that we have already applied during previous competitions.

In future competitions, we will try to be able to extend the months of the competition. But currently the date is that and it is definitive.

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo
SweetApolo is offline Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 05:32 PM #4
Great outdoors

Great outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montuno View Post
Hello.
A big greeting.
Have to agree. An October/ November date would allow for both outdoor and indoor entries. Other than those in the southern hemisphere but the majority of traffic here seems to be from northern.
I have 4 sweet seed strains I plan to germinate in April for next years outdoor season. Guess I miss out...
Great outdoors is offline Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:06 AM #5
Tommy G
⫷|Sweet Seeds®|⫸

Tommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of light
Hi GreatOutdoors!

We totally understand that. Maybe we can do something different next time. Either way, in the meanwhile you always have our offer of seeds in exchange for a grow diary, as long as you already have at least one finished grow diary in this or any other cannabic forum where Sweet Seeds® is present with a subforum.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy
Tommy G is offline Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:31 AM #6
Great outdoors

Great outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to beholdGreat outdoors is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
Hi GreatOutdoors!

We totally understand that. Maybe we can do something different next time. Either way, in the meanwhile you always have our offer of seeds in exchange for a grow diary, as long as you already have at least one finished grow diary in this or any other cannabic forum where Sweet Seeds® is present with a subforum.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy
Thanks Tommy that sounds good. I haven't done a grow diary on here yet as I just joined in August. Just posted a bunch of pictures of my plants this year on the " anything outdoors" thread. I have 40yrs of outdoor growing experience but I guess next years grow will be my first diaries.
I am really interested in your fast flowering strains as something that finishes mid September is so much better quality at my location than something that finishes late September, early October. I have packs of cream caramel, cream mandarin and red mandarin in the fast versions. I also have a pack of psicodelicia for an earlier sativa to try, hopefully will be done for me around the end of September.
Great outdoors is offline Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:37 AM #7
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeSyd Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Hello!Maybe reconsider photo contest of the month to be held exclusively in each forum?More gifts ,more participation and more advertisement by people growing your gear this way.That's my point of view.
Syd Barrett is offline Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:08 AM #8
Tommy G
⫷|Sweet Seeds®|⫸

Tommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of lightTommy G is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Syd

Thanks for your suggestion. Probably we are not going to do that this year, as we already have the competition running and would be hard to get budget for more initiatives, but next time we will think about it. We once had a monthly photographic contest here at ICMag (as you probably know) for about 2 or 3 years, and results were nice but never outstanding either.

Oh.. and by the way, we have not announced it yet but we have a special exclusive prize of 500,00€ in cash for the best grow diary here at ICMag. It does not compare to what you are suggesting, but it is an exclusive prize for this forum.

Thanks again and kind regards

tommy
Tommy G is offline Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:21 PM #9
Montuno

Montuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivorMontuno is a survivor
I have just received this envelope from the Spanish Mediterranean, smelling of orange blossom and gunpowder (it comes from the city of Valencia). But inside there were no oranges or fireworks...
Very fast. Thank you very much for this gift.

Saludos montunos desde la vertiente Norte de Sierra Morena.
Montuno is offline Quote