Here it is all finished. Doors on, weather stripping in place, magnet catches installed for the door, lights hung: 8 -17w 1600lm 90CRI Fiet electric brand, 5000k SIL’s, I turned the lights on, saw a little too
Much light leaning out of the back and decided to spray paint the bottom of the doors and such to help lesson the amount of light getting through the intake. Also I added a 2x3 board to the edge of the floor and put two layers 6mil black poly down to waterproof the floor. Aaaand there’s a piece of particle board screwed/glued onto the inside of the right hand door to bridge the tiny gap between the doors and help with light/air sealing. Surge protector, light timer and fan speed controller installed as well.
Cabinet interior dimensions are 18” deep, 36” wide and 38.5” tall. About waist height.
I had 5 GG girls waiting to get in the cab. I put them in 1gal fabric pots. I’m going for exactly 18 cola’s with approx 6”sq of space each. So each of these five GG are mainlined. 3 have 4 mainlined growths and 2 have 3 mainlined growths. It just kind of worked out that way I meant for each to have 4 branches when I was topping. Works out well though.
So I’m going for 18 LARGE heavily lollipopped cola/buds. Pretty much for novelty and to see also how efficient it is or isn’t. In the next pic you can see that the plants have been growing for a while 3-4 weeks maybe and we’re getting kind of tall so, ScrogMonster needs to scrog. I made small sections of tomato screen and fixed em in place with bamboo. I took a picture with one plant left to go so the height difference can be seen before and after style.