What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL US Supplier

Blumpkin

Anyone know of a decent place in the us to get feminized or regular NL seeds without paying $10+ per bean? Nirvana sells them at a fair price and ships to the us but with covid, I'm not trying to wait months for them to arrive. Any suggestions?

sshz

You may find some NL hybrids, search **********.eu and some should show up. Just know I haven't seen anything close to the original in a long, long time.

BearCreekFarms

hemp depot has some interesting nl selections. Check out breeder 'A special selection'. its my understanding the nl they offer was created with seed from melvanetics.

Hemp depot is based in canada.

I just received an order to the US 6 days after my payment arrived to them.

LostTribe

Premium user
Heard NL Greg working on releasing NL5. His sister died and the family found some of his original seeds in her freezer just like he sent Nevil back in the beginning of it all.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I was told there is a inbreed version of NL5 by i think his called swami in the US said to be good dont know who he is or what state.

Sunshineinabag

My father grew "afghanis" and NL...his nl looked like huge Christmas trees. If memory serves there's like 8 diff NL types super confused honestly about which one was like my dad's. Back then chit fell off a truck

q3corn

I was told there is a inbreed version of NL5 by i think his called swami in the US said to be good dont know who he is or what state.
Swami Organic, west coast somewhere. I've heard good things, but I don't have any direct experience. They have an NL5 bx. $100 for 15 seeds.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Swami Organic, west coast somewhere. I've heard good things, but I don't have any direct experience. They have an NL5 bx. $100 for 15 seeds.

I have no experience with them my self mate but was told from a person that has grown them they are real good Inbreed 5 generations i believe .

Happy Times

hemp depot has some interesting nl selections. Check out breeder 'A special selection'. its my understanding the nl they offer was created with seed from melvanetics.

Hemp depot is based in canada.

I just received an order to the US 6 days after my payment arrived to them.

Also from HD- Dr Atomic NL

That NL from a Special Collection sounds like a nice one

And HD has Dutch Passion but i didn’t see NL offered

lLucky

Swami never got back to me about a different strain I inquired about, anybody know whats going on there? Tried multiple times.

I'd personally go for the JW version of NL on HDepot!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Swami never got back to me about a different strain I inquired about, anybody know whats going on there? Tried multiple times.

I'd personally go for the JW version of NL on HDepot!

I would definitely go for JW NL, the 89NL5 is more suited for breeding so it might not be for everyone.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Pretty sure he got it from"D", he also got his NL2.

Todd's NL#5 seeds are definitely intriguing tho.

On sale???? And here I was like a stooge giving away my NL#5 Bx for free.
View Image

I am to but rather he say it saves headaches lol.

Looks good Royal karma mate you do good and good will come.

Latest posts

Latest posts