Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Kyle Cushmans Super Cropping

Thread Title Search
Kyle Cushmans Super Cropping Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2020, 11:21 PM #1
roybart

roybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really nice
Kyle Cushmans Super Cropping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdfW2p-lHN0

Kyle Cushmans Super Cropping..

Seems like a good idea? Comments ??
roybart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2020, 12:51 AM #2
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Probably one of the best tutorials out there. Everything he shows is gold. I've been growing for many, many years and even I learned something new the first time I watched it and it definitely helped me. For a noob it's pure gold.
Mr. J is online now Quote

Old 09-21-2020, 01:33 AM #3
Vash
Ol' Skool

Vash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivorVash is a survivor
Awesome vid. I use ALL of those techniques - right on down to using the tape after literally breaking a branch. It works.
Vash is online now Quote

Old 09-21-2020, 04:20 AM #4
3snowboards

3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of3snowboards has much to be proud of
You should see my hair
3snowboards is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:54 AM #5
mikeross

mikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nice
Yeah, its a good video.

I too lollipop to the first growth tip on every branch about 1 day or 2 before flower. On stretchy strains I do it 1-2 days into flower to slow down the stretch.

Last edited by mikeross; 09-21-2020 at 07:23 AM..
mikeross is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2020, 12:56 PM #6
roybart

roybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really niceroybart is just really nice
One of my girls is just starting to flower and she is pretty much flat topped (all the tips are even) .
So I should be snipping any new growth below the first 3 sets of buds??
roybart is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2020, 07:21 PM #7
mikeross

mikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nicemikeross is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by roybart View Post
One of my girls is just starting to flower and she is pretty much flat topped (all the tips are even) .
So I should be snipping any new growth below the first 3 sets of buds??

When you say "just starting to flower" do you mean you are going to change to 12/12 or you're a week plus into 12/12 and your starting to see flowers form?

Right before flower I lollipop everything up to the last growth tip and remove any branches I don't think will make it up into the canopy. Following day I switch to 12/12. If i'm growing a stretchy OG or similar I lollipop after I go into 12/12 to slow down the stretch.

I follow up after the stretch, day 21 usually give or take, defoliate and clean up any new growth below the canopy.
mikeross is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2020, 04:26 AM #8
roybart

I run 12x12 all the time, one girl is ready to flower the other just started. Thanks for the advice . I will clean up the flower girl
roybart is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2020, 03:36 PM #9
roybart

So now I should trim to 0 or ??
Should I LST a little?

Thoughts?

roybart is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2020, 10:16 AM #10
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of lightCreeperpark is a glorious beacon of light
A good rule of thumb is never remove more than 1\3 of a plants foliage. Removing over 1/3 will put the plant in shock. That goes for trees, shrubs, garden vegetables or any plant.
Creeperpark is offline Quote