Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > RQS Northern Light Auto - Quick One

Thread Title Search
RQS Northern Light Auto - Quick One Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2020, 03:00 AM #1
gRazzy

gRazzy has a spectacular aura aboutgRazzy has a spectacular aura aboutgRazzy has a spectacular aura about
RQS Northern Light Auto - Quick One

3x RQS Northern Light Automatic - 1x RQS Quick One

Tent: 80 x 80 x 160
Lights: 250w Dual HPS + 200w LED (30.000 lumen)
Soil: CANNA Terra Pro + 5l Air Pots
Fert: Biobizz Bio Grow -Bloom -Top Max, Rhizotonic, SuperThrive for 2 weeks in veg

Hey all.
This grow is an experiment to see how HPS and LED will work together in the whole period. I am planning to use some training (LST) but it will depend on how the plants will grow and stretch. I will bring weekly update and some information about feeding and lightning periods and pictures of course.

Hey, we are here.

gRazzy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 04:15 AM #2
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to beholdpumpkinpie eyes is a splendid one to behold
hope it'z a bomb
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 06:23 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Pics along the way, hey?

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 09:52 AM #4
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond repute
This user does not have any albums to display. ----> set album to public

alles masafaka fick dich
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 02:13 PM #5
gRazzy

gRazzy has a spectacular aura aboutgRazzy has a spectacular aura aboutgRazzy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
hope it'z a bomb
Thanks mate, we will see in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Pics along the way, hey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIPEDMEAT View Post
This user does not have any albums to display. ----> set album to public
I will update my album and upload more pictures later today.
gRazzy is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2020, 11:35 PM #6
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds vary interesting!
NeDank is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2020, 10:42 PM #7
gRazzy

Weekly update.
Biatches is growing as expected. In the middle of the next week, Ill get another 50l soil to transplant them into a 10l air pot (the plan has changed from 5l to 10l/).
They get 0.5l water/plant which contains 2ml Rhizotonic, 4 drops of Superthrive, and 1ml molasses as they get foliar sprayed 4-5 times a day with the same mixture without molasses.
Ill switch the light cycle for 20/4 in the middle of next week.

gRazzy is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2020, 11:06 PM #8
gRazzy

The second weeks will come tomorrow.

Ive set the lights for 20/4 after transplanted (on Tuesday) them into a 10L air pot with no issues at all. Now they get (ph6.2) 1ml Bio Grow, 2ml Rhizotonic, 1ml molasses, and 2ml/liter Rhizotonic as foliar feed only once, when the lights turn off.
I change the position of the LED every second day to the opposite side.

Last edited by gRazzy; 10-18-2020 at 11:19 PM..
gRazzy is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2020, 06:43 AM #9
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
looking good. so many companys offer nl auto seeds now. i wander is it all just 1 breeder making them and then selling on to other companys?? would be interesting to no what nl is being used. have been looking for some old school nl #1 pure indica liked i used to smoke in the early 90s. every nl ive had past few years hasnt been the same full on indica stone what i loved back in the day

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:12 PM #10
gRazzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd View Post
looking good. so many companys offer nl auto seeds now. i wander is it all just 1 breeder making them and then selling on to other companys?? would be interesting to no what nl is being used. have been looking for some old school nl #1 pure indica liked i used to smoke in the early 90s. every nl ive had past few years hasnt been the same full on indica stone what i loved back in the day
Thanks, mate. Actually Ive picked these RQS seeds because its crossed by NL#1 80%, so I think this is the closest NL auto to our memories of the 90s. There are a couple of other breeders who uses NL#1 but mostly mixed NL#2-#5 and with some Afghan indica, etc. Since the other breeders yield is much smaller than this RQS, of course I choose these for bigger harvest.
So I just wish to get some similar smoke as we could get back in the days.
gRazzy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.