Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > What theck is Montel's Pride strain?

Thread Title Search
What theck is Montel's Pride strain? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2020, 12:19 AM #1
Treevly

Treevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud of
What theck is Montel's Pride strain?

It is said to be one of the founding ancestors of Rainbow Kush, but I can find no information about it, none.
Eh?
Treevly is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 12:47 AM #2
Treevly

Treevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud of
"Theck" is an abbreviation for "the heck."
Treevly is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 01:03 AM #3
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Montel's Pride is an old Annac strain

Montels' Pride
The base strain I used began with a Oaxacan landrace strain(mexican Sativa) that I have been growing since the late 80's. I took a female and crossed it to a male AK47. I stabilized it by breeding the seeds back to each other. I took those seeds and chose my best male & female from the grow and pollinated again. I repeated the process one more time to Soma's # 10 Lavender. From those seeds I picked a male and female and bred it to each other once more. It is one of the fastest growing sativa/indica that I have ever had the opportunity to work with.
Flowering Time = 59-65+ days.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=37070
blynx is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2020, 02:03 AM #4
highsteppa

highsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of light
Do you have it? I smoked it back in the day
Budluver grew it, it is was good. Wow time fly’s../I think it has nycd in or or I had Monterel x nycd. I miss the days when people actually bred a strain, and put put work in. Now it s just newest elite x newest elite
highsteppa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:27 PM #5
Treevly

Thanks very much, that's all very interesting. That strain is an ancestor of Rainbow Kush, by the way.
Treevly is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2020, 09:21 PM #6
G13Fan

G13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the roughG13Fan is a jewel in the rough

Good Strain, No idea... Take the pot.
G13Fan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.