What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Kandahar Black landrace

greenies

Finishing up!

Attachments

• kblack.jpg
    kblack.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 228

greenies

This one a f2, did some other crosses with Rossa Corsa ( French connection)

Attachments

• 20200919_210826.jpg
    20200919_210826.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 131

rindindoo

JustSumTomatoes
Hello comrade! this is my first pure Afghan and I'm in love with her. I have tried smoking men, they work on my tolerant carcass! the undersized man has a more sedative effect, unlike his tall brothers, but the psychoactivity is at a high level, the first wave of the effect is quite stimulating and does not nail to the sofa. the aroma is typical for Afghans, I like it, my mustache is wrapped like that of Rakfor in Chip and Deil ... and my wife said that the smell is like shit :) unfortunately I cannot describe the aromas in more detail.

rindindoo

60 days 12 \ 12 (10 last days 11 \ 13)

60 days 12 \ 12 (10 last days 11 \ 13)

picture.php

Hi!
sad news, on all three men I found a little female sex characteristics, 3-5 pistils. the day before they were very dry, I thought that this stress was the cause. and I decided to check out the clones. alas, and found a little pistils on the clones. but for fun I decided to pollinate one clone with these three males. what about is my question, maybe someone will tell you at what stage of life the plant decides to change its sex? I'm sure I went through the vegetative stage without stress, that's when I removed the clones before the drought incident. clones switched to flowering without stress, does it mean that these guys became hermofradites not from stressful conditions, but from a genetic addiction?

rindindoo

Hi RudeDog! Kushkak from Afghan Selection? do you keep a report or post photos? cool description, besides the colorful color, positive and stimulating effect, this is what I'm looking for in the ganja.

on examination, he found beautiful expressions of purple buds. dark purple rust begins to appear on the leaves. unfortunately there is no way to imitate nighttime cold weather, I'm sure she would already be black
picture.php

I listened to the opinion of some comrades, they claim that the offspring from these men will not bear the traits of hermofradites. so I collected pollen from all 3 males and pollinated a clone of Mama Kandahar. male # 2 & 3 painted the stems magenta.
picture.php

Canna-bill

Great looking plants rindindoo! Shame about the hermie males, are conditions optimal in the growing area, no light leaks or stress. I wouldn't be keen on using pollen from these males as there is a good chance most seed produced will show these traits again. Enjoy your harvest brother.

Latest posts

Latest posts