Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Newbie introduction

Thread Title Search
Newbie introduction Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2020, 11:25 AM #1
Cuddles

Cuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to all
Newbie introduction

Hello guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself -

I´ve been reading on this forum for a little while wondering whether I should register or not.
Well I decided I should

I haven´t done any growing for many, many years now for a number of reasons but I decided to start again.

In the past I was on CW until HS got busted and then the canna cabana forum but when I wanted to log in I discovered that they´re gone too, although the website itself is still up.

I look forward to getting to know the peope here on Icmag

Cuddles
Cuddles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:29 AM #2
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
- Welcome Cuddles - we hope that you enjoy the experience here on ICMAG -

Old 09-19-2020, 11:36 AM #3
Cuddles

Cuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to all
Thank you mate I´m sure I will
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2020, 11:55 AM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Welcome to the Party.

Waiting for Government approval sucks.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2020, 12:45 PM #5
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

Welcome to ICMag Cuddles, I just checked and TheCannaCabana.com is still up and running, if you need help getting in let me know.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2020, 12:53 PM #6
Cuddles

Hi ! yes the website still exists but I can´t log in. The forum seems to be gone???
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2020, 04:39 PM #7
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Welcome to ICMag!

Old 09-19-2020, 05:22 PM #8
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud of
Welcome, help yourself to tacos.
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 09:45 AM #9
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
Hi ! yes the website still exists but I can´t log in. The forum seems to be gone???
Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.

Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2020, 12:38 PM #10
Cuddles

Quote:
Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.

thanks, now I get it. But I´m not in touch with anyone there so that´s not gonna happen. Do you know why they went private?

I actually tried to log in some years ago but my tablet was google chrome and I got a message that chrome is not allowed to be used to access the site.

Quote:
Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also

Do you know why they did that?
Cuddles is offline Quote