What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Middle leaves yellowing

COS

Day 29 of flowering golden goat. I'm getting yellowing leaves in the middle. First time running this strain is this normal?

Attachments

• 20200917_090854.jpg
    20200917_090854.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 18

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Yes, its ok and will help bud production in the end. That's why I don't pick off my leaves during veg. so I can save them for the buds in the end. The plant is taking the nutrients out of the leaves and giving it to the flowers. You are doing an excellent job and those plants are kicking ass! That golden goat is pretty and your are bring out the best in her!!!

Last edited:

COS

Thanks creeperpark, its huge for an indoor plant. Need a green house for this MF.

Sunshine why you say not American?

troutman

Seed Whore
It's normal when plants ripen to have a few fan leaves go. It's a sign that for one thing you didn't overfertilize. :tiphat:

As long as the majority of the plant is fine don't do much about it and relax. Remove them once they are ready to fall off.