Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Jack the ripper

Thread Title Search
Jack the ripper Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2020, 01:07 AM #1
John LOQUE

John LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really nice
Jack the ripper

Hi,
i've just read that the Jack The Ripper's creator has passed. Cannabis world is loosing someone...
It explains why i could not find JTR seeds on the market anymore.
It's maybe the most beautifull THC plant i've seen so far, with trichomes every where on the plant, but a hell to clone.
I've tried a personal cross, but the result was poor, i'm not a breeder, and i'm looking for a strain with parts of it's genetic pool.
Any info would be nice...
John LOQUE is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2020, 03:26 AM #2
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
I've never grown it myself, or any of the crosses yet but hdepot has a couple crosses in stock...jack skellington, jack straw, nurse Jackie...

Winter 2020 HPS/LED 5x5 Tent Supersoil Blumat and Chuck'n Grow Log
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368828

"Chuck'd Genetics"

IG: northerngreens1
Fitzera is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2020, 06:26 AM #3
lLucky

lLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the rough
I remember this strain.. and I'd second ********* as a great source

rip btw
lLucky is online now Quote

Old 09-05-2020, 03:30 PM #4
John LOQUE

John LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really niceJohn LOQUE is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
I've never grown it myself, or any of the crosses yet but hdepot has a couple crosses in stock...jack skellington, jack straw, nurse Jackie...
LOL! I did not know these crosses, so i asked google, and i found real and authentic JTR seeds from Subcool. Great, but it's hard to clone, really, so i bought the skellington cross also, maybe clonable with ease.
And i'm thinking about making my own JTR female seeds, because keeping a mom is quite of an hassle, seeds are easier to manage.
But never done such...

Old 09-05-2020, 03:40 PM #5
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
The jtr seeds I grew were strong easy to grow high yielding plants. Only problem I had with it was the amazing potency combined with the quickest tolerance build up of any strain I ever grew. One joint would have you almost hallucinating. The next would barely get me high. It would have been one of my best sativa type highs if I didn't need to wait 2 weeks between smoking it to catch a good buzz.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2020, 01:01 AM #6
John LOQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
The jtr seeds I grew were strong easy to grow high yielding plants. Only problem I had with it was the amazing potency combined with the quickest tolerance build up of any strain I ever grew. One joint would have you almost hallucinating. The next would barely get me high. It would have been one of my best sativa type highs if I didn't need to wait 2 weeks between smoking it to catch a good buzz.
Yeah i get it, i don't remember, i'd say it's the same for each strong strain...
What is your favorite, for the least tolerance build up? I wonder about it also...

Old 09-06-2020, 01:05 AM #7

.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by John LOQUE View Post
Yeah i get it, i don't remember, i'd say it's the same for each strong strain...
What is your favorite, for the least tolerance build up? I wonder about it also...
Old school strains. Haze hybrids.

i love my mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Just give it a try ,

you' ll see
.............. is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2020, 01:18 AM #8
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
Yea the man died 7 months ago actually

I used to have some strains from this guy not anymore the seed fairy stole them and left me a message saying flush! Goes the toilet
Damn it ....then he left the forum that made him famous and raised his prices x2 x3 and I moved on their are some cool cheap options out their kc brain is one although not that popular
Mr nice auctions another but if you want modern day type popular then true fire genetics is the place
I guess his the dank stuff is worth it now since it's the last ones
One thing I remember him saying is make vortex f2 and save him some for when he came back because it's the most consistently potent and frosty
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2020, 01:27 AM #9
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivorbigtacofarmer is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post

As for strains that are similar to JtR. I would say sour jack from karma does the job every time.

I agree tolerance build up is a problem with many strains.

My actual best strain for not building up a tolerance is an Og x chem d bx3 I made. Get everyone ripped. Every time. But that strain bears no resemblance to JtR at all.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2020, 01:29 AM #10

.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor
Gifted from a friend that loves JTR.

Plenty of subcool dank left on attitude. Didn't realise he was putting out so many new crosses.

i love my mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Just give it a try ,

you' ll see
.............. is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.