Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > William's Wonder seeds

Thread Title Search
William's Wonder seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2020, 12:47 PM #1
lLucky

lLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the rough
William's Wonder seeds

I've been looking to get my hands on legit sssc stock genetics of this strain for a long time now, It's my favorite Indica strain. I can't seem to find it anywhere :(
lLucky is online now Quote

Old 08-18-2020, 01:23 PM #2
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Why did you take eight years to say something?

William's Wonder and most of the SSSC stock is older than current graduate students.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:40 PM #3
need4weed

need4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the roughneed4weed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lLucky View Post
I've been looking to get my hands on legit sssc stock genetics of this strain for a long time now, It's my favorite Indica strain. I can't seem to find it anywhere :(
I've looked for years, grew out sick meds version a long time ago but dont think they were legit. Not sure you will find it
need4weed is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2020, 04:21 PM #4
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lLucky View Post
Fyi, Beanhoarder made a WilliamsWonder cross:

Williams Wonder x God Bud regular

Indoor
Williams Wonder is another infamous SSSC strain solely developed for indoor growing. Known for it’s extraordinary yield and heady stone it’s a very popular choice for commercial grower. WW x God is a compact, branchy beast with thick, dense buds of exceptional quality. Be patient when flowering, she looks like a regular yielding plant up until 6 weeks and then really starts packing on the weight.

Indoor flowering 8-9 weeks
Amynamous is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:11 PM #5
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
mota has it aswell. made a few crosses. think the new sssc may have it again?
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2020, 11:19 PM #6
highsteppa

highsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of lighthighsteppa is a glorious beacon of light
I’m sitting on motaRebel F4’s. They’re getting long in the tooth
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2020, 12:34 AM #7
Ronni

Ronni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the roughRonni is a jewel in the rough
Bodhi has a few crosses containing genes from Williams Wonder e.g. Mountain Temple
Ronni is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2020, 10:14 AM #8
Cloneman

Cloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to beholdCloneman is a splendid one to behold
Funny you say that, i posted this the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloneman View Post
Got some Mountain Temple that I've had for years, going to try to germ them after my next grow.

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2020, 03:04 AM #9
lLucky

lLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the roughlLucky is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the replies so far!

I'm aware of crosses made including beanhos.

Looking for the real deal genetics in pure form though, not the original seeds really as they would be so old just F2-F4 would be great...

Really do love this strain and wish I could get my hands on it
lLucky is online now Quote

Old 08-20-2020, 08:38 AM #10
sdd420

sdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant future
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Strayfox uses it in crosses so he has it too

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote