What's new

Have a few questions....?

Sem521

My name is scott , I'm from Worcester mass....I'm here hoping to find some help with my first grow....

Sem521

Thank you.... so I have a pretty stupid question with a crazy story behind it ....I have my blue dream in her first week of flower , she lives in the closet under a red n blue cheap led light ...12/12. ,now in my tent are my pineapple Express girls and sour glue..under full spectrum 300 watt veg 18/6.. my question is do I keep my blue dream under red and blue or just red considering those are my only options on this cheapo light...?

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
That's a good question, i wish i had a good answer. Try posting it in the indoor growing board, those guys really know their stuff. Good luck and welcome!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Welcome to icg.

Re lighting. When you are in flower, hit it with everything you can. While spectrum is important, the quantity of light is more important imho.

Sem521

Thanks for the rapid response

Thanks for the rapid response

Thank you for the answer..that's what she's had on her,just wanted to make sure it was correct

Attachments

• 20200810_173024.jpg
    20200810_173024.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 20

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you.... so I have a pretty stupid question with a crazy story behind it ....I have my blue dream in her first week of flower , she lives in the closet under a red n blue cheap led light ...12/12. ,now in my tent are my pineapple Express girls and sour glue..under full spectrum 300 watt veg 18/6.. my question is do I keep my blue dream under red and blue or just red considering those are my only options on this cheapo light...?

Welcome aboard!
eBay has inexpensive (Chinese) LED's ....$45-60 bucks for 800/1000w, you'll have the light for several grows. I'd go that route.

Just looked up "Sea Metal" 800w for $29.00 made in the USA, free shipping. You can't beat that with a stick! Full spectrum.

Get the right tools, your plant and YOU will be happy!

12/12 great for your blue dream.

Sem521

Blue dream

Blue dream

Yes...I actually paid 29.99 on Amazon for the light...this was actually an experiment because I found a couple seeds in my bag, randomly got dirt from yard and planted seeds not knowing what to expect...lost one blue dream and a white widow and my girl survived and was magnificently born a girl but I believe she's behind schedule because I topped her at fifth mode and she's only 19 inches at 10 weeks old..anyway I got her everything foxfarm,OF,and bb,gb,tb-(foxfarm trio) silica for foliar and feeding...didn't follow the nute schedule correctly,,,(thank God I gave less than more) anyway she looks good , maybe got a little (mag) burn or deficiency...? Cuz she has a couple (4) tiny holes in random leaves...no pests, checked..I've watched her closely her whole life and I now know that her growth was stunted from the beginning..so to check her I took her from pot and added 2in of new bedding and smelt and visual look at roots and to my surprise they were great nice and white,no smell but the smell of earth. She's been in flower for 10 days now and I don't really know all details about this stage but she's drinking less water but still looks good ..so does the flowering stage take longer to grow and is the slowing drinking normal at this stage...?

Attachments

• 20200810_173024.jpg
    20200810_173024.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200810_173222.jpg
    20200810_173222.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200810_173150.jpg
    20200810_173150.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200810_173046.jpg
    20200810_173046.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17

TahoeTops

Welcome to icg.

Re lighting. When you are in flower, hit it with everything you can. While spectrum is important, the quantity of light is more important imho.

Welcome aboard!
eBay has inexpensive (Chinese) LED's ....$45-60 bucks for 800/1000w, you'll have the light for several grows. I'd go that route.

Just looked up "Sea Metal" 800w for $29.00 made in the USA, free shipping. You can't beat that with a stick! Full spectrum.

Get the right tools, your plant and YOU will be happy!

12/12 great for your blue dream.

Welcome to IC Mag.

Both quality answers. As long as your heat is in check, turn on every light you got for flowering.