Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Saying goodbye to my ladies...

Thread Title Search
Saying goodbye to my ladies... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2020, 06:11 PM #1
420Ready

420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about
Saying goodbye to my ladies...

I have to cute my girls down! :( :( :( I am extremely upset over this because it's not by my choice. The neighbour is complaining of a "skunk" smell, filling her basement and kitchen.

Pffff, pot plants don't smell like skunk anyways! Nosey neighbours. I get it though, I unfortunatly live in a townhouse and you kinda have to respect your neighbours... I WILL be investing in a filter and fan system for future grows.

So here they are, goodbye my beauties!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200813_115123.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	544683 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200809_152338.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	544684 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200813_115136.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	544685 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200813_115157.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	544686 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200813_115259.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	544687

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200813_115320.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	544688
420Ready is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:17 PM #2
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Oh - that's awfully sad - is there no one who could take them - or no where else where you could get them to grow?

Old 08-13-2020, 06:20 PM #3
420Ready

420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about420Ready has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Oh - that's awfully sad - is there no one who could take them - or no where else where you could get them to grow?
I'm trying to find someone but it's not looking good, man I'm so choked.. I've put so much time and effort into these girls. On the plus side, I have learned from them. So, I guess I'm not really comin out empty handed. Still a bummer.

Old 08-13-2020, 06:20 PM #4
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
I'm in Vermont.......I'll babysit lol

Old 08-13-2020, 06:24 PM #5
420Ready

I wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
I'm in Vermont.......I'll babysit lol
That would indeed be ideal! I don't think they would survive the plane ride from Canada though haha

Old 08-13-2020, 06:37 PM #6
Jerry_Garcia

Jerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really niceJerry_Garcia is just really nice
Oh man, is there no way to get a carbon filter set up pronto? So sad to see some nice looking plants get the early chop.
Jerry_Garcia is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:50 PM #7
420Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_Garcia View Post
Oh man, is there no way to get a carbon filter set up pronto? So sad to see some nice looking plants get the early chop.
Unfortunately it isn't. I don't have the funds for a good filter at the moment. I was looking at the Phresh filters though. Saw a post about them and looked em up.

Old 08-13-2020, 07:54 PM #8
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Ready View Post
I have to cute my girls down! :( :( :( I am extremely upset over this because it's not by my choice. The neighbour is complaining of a "skunk" smell, filling her basement and kitchen.

Pffff, pot plants don't smell like skunk anyways! Nosey neighbours. I get it though, I unfortunatly live in a townhouse and you kinda have to respect your neighbours... I WILL be investing in a filter and fan system for future grows.

You in NS 420?

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 07:57 PM #9
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to allGone Camping is a name known to all
Check your local classifieds (FB, craigs etc)for used gear.. i'v bought a few quality pieces once someone figures out they have a black thumb.

I'd look for a quality used inline fan, and order a cheaper filter for now..

So Canada legalized with exception of home cultivation i take it.

I'd imagine a Townhouse would have a firewall between units, effectively blocking odor?
Gone Camping is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 08:01 PM #10
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Ready View Post
Is there anywhere you can hide them outside? Like a forest,etc.

Yeah, a carbon filter and other odor control measures should be 1st before the plants get growing.
Run to the local grow store if you have one and get some ONA blocks. They'll kill the aroma right away.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.