Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Mars Hydro > TS1000 eye protection

Thread Title Search
TS1000 eye protection Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2020, 02:15 PM #1
weedeasy

weedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the rough
TS1000 eye protection

I do not look directly at the light as it is hanging at neck height. Sometimes when stooping I may glimpse it. Do I need those UV glasses?
weedeasy is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 02:17 PM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Eyesight is not something you want to mess with. You should get some form of eye protection.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:19 PM #3
weedeasy

weedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the roughweedeasy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Eyesight is not something you want to mess with. You should get some form of eye protection.
Roger that

Old 08-13-2020, 02:25 PM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I wear a ball cap and polarized fishing glasses. The idea is to block as much light rays hitting your eyes and head as possible.

Maybe, a sombrero would be better than a ball cap.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2020, 02:27 PM #5
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
As troutman stated You don't need to look directly into the light (the most dangerous) but reflective light of the walls/floor etc... can still be harmful.

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2020, 08:04 AM #6
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeasy View Post
I do not look directly at the light as it is hanging at neck height. Sometimes when stooping I may glimpse it. Do I need those UV glasses?
It is better to wear a specilized LED glasses to protect eyes.

BTW, we are doing giveaway for SP3000, welcome to join in us. Still one week left.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 08:28 AM #7
Big M

Big M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura about
Method 7 has some glasses made for full spectrum (not blurple) led's called LedFX. I picked up a pair of their cheaper version a few months back, and they are pretty nice. They work great outside in the sun, too. Method 7 claims they are also good for CMH, and that they block UV and infra red. They are really clear, with no distortion, and don't adjust the spectrum you see really. They just make things darker, but not too dark. I would definitely buy another pair if I lose or break this one.
Big M is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 09:25 AM #8
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
That sounds pretty cool.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 11:50 AM #9
weedeasy

Thanks guys

Old 08-14-2020, 12:05 PM #10
weedeasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M View Post
Method 7 has some glasses made for full spectrum (not blurple) led's called LedFX. I picked up a pair of their cheaper version a few months back, and they are pretty nice. They work great outside in the sun, too. Method 7 claims they are also good for CMH, and that they block UV and infra red. They are really clear, with no distortion, and don't adjust the spectrum you see really. They just make things darker, but not too dark. I would definitely buy another pair if I lose or break this one.
Can you post the link to the pair you purchased please?