What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deficiency ID

BloomBlood

Hi growing outdoors on my porch in living soil, feeding mostly PH'd dechlorinated water whilst top dressing monthly with worm castings, feeding compost teas every 2 weeks and inputs of aloe vera, seed sprout tea(moringa seeds) and epsom salts when I feel it's needed. Everything has been on track especially considering here in the jungle every insect known to man lives. The Blue Gelato 41 cut I got was in early flower when I got it so she was always playing catch up and never looked amazing, I personally don't rate Barney's strains but wanted to try this flavour. Its been showing signs of nute lock out so I corrected the soils PH recently but now I'm noticing a possible deficiency, what do you think?

Attachments

• 0811201158b.jpg
    0811201158b.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 0811201214a.jpg
    0811201214a.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

BloomBlood

Also my Sugar Breath has different signs of a deficiency, maybe they are just need to feed since the soil's PH is only recently corrected but the early signs are there..

I've been studying the deficiency chart all morning but can't come to a conclusion

Attachments

• 0811201156.jpg
    0811201156.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 0811201218.jpg
    0811201218.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 25

BloomBlood

Yes that's the chart I've been looking at, I'm leaning towards a calcium issue but I wasn't 100%

Every plant gets the same feed and has the same soil but only these 2 show signs of an defincency

Latest posts

Latest posts