What's new

G'day guys

herblux

Hi!

Been reading here a long time and couldn't resist finally registering.

Don't wanna publicly write too much about myself, as I don't trust the internet haha! I'm between 30-40, located somewhere in Europe.
Have been doing a bit of outdoor stuff from time to time and got into indoor recently.

Interested in CBD breeding, as I use it daily to treat intestine inflammation and also quite interested in Landraces/preservation. Actually loving Landraces and probably won't be growing much else anytime soon, except for a bit of Cannatonic as medicine.

Thanks everyone for sharing so much amazing info, stories & experiences, been a blast reading you!

Peace and happy growing :canabis:

herblux

Thanks very much guys!

Welcome herblux! Do you have a grow on the go right now? If so what are you growing? Cheers!

Heya 420Ready!

Just harvested a couple of Cannatonics (plus a few random seeds), got one high CBD pheno :)

Now onto some Kerala (TRSC), Ethiopian (TLT), Punto Rojo (TLT) and Vietnamese (TLT), all indoors. But they've just germinated, so nothing to show. Gotta figure out how to post pictures here first anyway haha! Got told the guy from TLT kind of isn't trustable and got his hands on some of the seeds by dirty practices...well too late now, but I'll know for next time getting Landraces.

Got quite a few TRSC Lebanese outdoors. Will get them lab tested to see if there's any interesting amounts of minor cannabinoids in there + to see some profiles of high CBD phenos.

Had a few Siberian Ruderalis (Russian Landrace Bureau) going outdoors, but they got destroyed by deer...shame as I had a champ of a male and was just really interested to check those out.

Kush2.0

Time to play

Time to play

Just registered. New to the game. Great to find this site. Can't wait to see what's inside. Until next time.
Have a great day.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks very much guys!

Heya 420Ready!

Just harvested a couple of Cannatonics (plus a few random seeds), got one high CBD pheno :)

Now onto some Kerala (TRSC), Ethiopian (TLT), Punto Rojo (TLT) and Vietnamese (TLT), all indoors. But they've just germinated, so nothing to show. Gotta figure out how to post pictures here first anyway haha! Got told the guy from TLT kind of isn't trustable and got his hands on some of the seeds by dirty practices...well too late now, but I'll know for next time getting Landraces.

Got quite a few TRSC Lebanese outdoors. Will get them lab tested to see if there's any interesting amounts of minor cannabinoids in there + to see some profiles of high CBD phenos.

Had a few Siberian Ruderalis (Russian Landrace Bureau) going outdoors, but they got destroyed by deer...shame as I had a champ of a male and was just really interested to check those out.
You'll find another favorite male. Bummer you lost it. When living in the mountains, I used chicken screen dome and "marked" the area with my urine. It helped somewhat with deer and rabbits, squirrels.

herblux

Thanks very much guys! It's a pleasure to be here, learning a lot from you by just reading.

You'll find another favorite male. Bummer you lost it. When living in the mountains, I used chicken screen dome and "marked" the area with my urine. It helped somewhat with deer and rabbits, squirrels.

Thank you! Yeah loaded up on seeds from him again and also worked on the spot for a couple of days to set it up for proper defence against mammals, including those two legged monsters, ha ;) It's one of the very few landraces which is at a native latitude here, so figured I really need to check it out properly.

Hope everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is having a good harvest! Peace!

T

Teddybrae

Dog Piss ... or Dingo Piss ... or Coyote Piss ... or Fox Piss. But needs to be done daily.

herblux

Thank you guys.

Unfortunately I don't think there will be enough piss around to keep the plants safe haha! But they will be safe next time, just took a bit of work.