What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the wizard is back on Ic mag

The wizard of weed is back on IC Mag. I owe this platform a lot for all it has done for me over the years. plus I just got a new Mac book pro so I might as well give back to the community that has given me so much.

Started growing in 2003 in my home town of SANTEE CA.

My girl friend at the time and her mom smoked weed together ocasionally or what ever. So the first time I got high we where in her parents back yard, in the rv that was parked on the side of the house. It was some mids loaded with seeds, so I was the one breaking the nugs down. I saved the seeds and had some nice Mexican brick weed sprouts going with in a week id say.

At this point beasters and indoor was $20 a g. so naturally I started growing in my parents house. I lived in a pool room that had a closet and a bathroom on the opposite side of the room from the rest of the house so that part was easy. They figured it out shorty after that, but lucky for me they both smoked. My Father smoked everyday, and as far as I knew my mom only smoked occasionally.

At this point id like to mention my mom was in a week chair her entire life. That will play into the story later.

So here I am 17 years later in norcal. Ive made all the mistakes, Lost whole rooms to thieves that was the first one, pm, mites, fucking fires from over loaded ac units improperly installed, the feds, Kyle from Santee hydro ratted me out back in 2014, code enforcement, jelious mentors, crazy mentors, lazy neighbors. partners on meth, Basically everything that can happen to a mother fucker in indoor growing its happened to me. Im still here tho to helo you folks avoid bad situations .