What's new

My outdoor garden

yahooman

I'm really on it this year!
Didn't plant till June 14th so plants are not quite as big as last year,I planted may 21st last season

Plants are in 20 gallon open bottom pots,just promix from last year that I re tilled.for the first month I fed mega crop@ 4 grams a gallon,2.5 gallons per pot,there were no signs of over feeding so I went to 5 grams a gallon and 5 gallons per pot,the last 3 feeding I used 6 grams per gallon and a whole 5 gallon bucket...and still zero signs of over feed which actually surprises me
I'll be starting flower feed next week as they are in full stretch now
I staked and trellised all plants and they could survive a hurricane at this point
Strains are lemon tree,tropicanna cookies,orangina,peanut butter breath and jäger schnitzel x purple punch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 45

gsxr97

Veteran
Yummy Strains

Yummy Strains

Sounds like some delicious strains you got there. Nice backyard and healthy bushes you got there !

I'm really on it this year!
Didn't plant till June 14th so plants are not quite as big as last year,I planted may 21st last season

Plants are in 20 gallon open bottom pots,just promix from last year that I re tilled.for the first month I fed mega crop@ 4 grams a gallon,2.5 gallons per pot,there were no signs of over feeding so I went to 5 grams a gallon and 5 gallons per pot,the last 3 feeding I used 6 grams per gallon and a whole 5 gallon bucket...and still zero signs of over feed which actually surprises me
I'll be starting flower feed next week as they are in full stretch now
I staked and trellised all plants and they could survive a hurricane at this point
Strains are lemon tree,tropicanna cookies,orangina,peanut butter breath and jäger schnitzel x purple punch

Latest posts

Latest posts