What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone had any experience with Purple City Genetics?

DanTheReggaeFan

And in particular their Purple Punch x Gelato 33, Purple Punch x Mac, Runtz x Strawnana and Runtz x (F1 Durb x Gushers). I've just popped 2 of each. I've heard really good things about each strain in the crosses and ran a few Purple Punch x Sunset Sherbet in the past and that was one of the best strains I've grown before so I'm looking forward to these.

Has anyone had any experience with any of them?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
PCG Cookies Papaya Mochi

PCG Cookies Papaya Mochi

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bio boy

Im lookin into em also seems legit as . Oakland based so true cali.

From my views he has alot of clone only or cuts baught from select breeders which isnt a taboo seen as they all mingle in same areas .

So id say legit or atleast hope so. My search narrowed down all seed banks to 3 catagories with around 3 companies each and pcg made my list defo along with likes of darkheart humboldt seed co . And crocett farms dying breed and jungle boys

Breeders like capulator yung lb lumpy and kush4 brek seem to pop up in breeding forums alot though i cant see much sayin if stable or not.

Pcg i want their watermellon zkittles and gushers strawberry sttains . Aldo looked at a new diesel they have ajs cut it looks violet uv glowing

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Mochi F1 Durb Gushers

Mochi F1 Durb Gushers

picture.php

Outside in Fox Farm Ocean Forest until it started to get cold now inside under 315 watt 3000 K. They started flowering outside before going into the ground and the light has been on in an attempt to continue growing in veg. That is to say photoperiod and flowering were not typical. A+

le_toy

Not on your list, but here is what I tested for the moment

I did a test on this 2 genetics, 3 seeds per genetic.
3 Purple Punch X Watermelon Zkittlez and 3 Strawberry banana x Key Lime Pie

-Purple Punch X Watermelon Zkittlez:
-A:
Bud super frosty and compact with an OG-style structure
a taste of fruity candy
less than 0.5g / w

-Strawberry banana x Key Lime Pie:
-A:
Hermaphrodite
Bud frosty and compact
Taste of rotten and peppery fruit.
around 0.8g / w

-B:
Hermaphrodite
Bud frosty but not compacte
Sweet and tangy lime flavor
Around 0.8g / w

-C:
Hermaphrodite
Bud frosty and compact
Lime flavor with a creamy side
Around 0.8g / w

Zero Hedge

Veteran
I got two cuts from March & Ash in San Diego. One Papaya, and one Slurricane. The Slurricane is nice and at about week 5 now. nice dense nugs and awesome aroma. The Papaya is outside and maybe i should have grown her indoors as she's just not getting too big. Also, for whatever reason, I've had a very difficult time getting cuts to root from either plant. Sort of a bummer. I usually grow from seed (and clones I make), and don't pay so much attention to the hype cuts, so these are really fun to grow. The Slurricane is really pretty for sure, with very candy aromas coming off her. The Papaya just didn't catch for me

Latest posts

Latest posts