What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good day,mate..

G

Hi everybody ?
Ivan is the name.
I just wanted to say hi to you guys and hope to find some interesting people and grow reports to read in. I've grown some weed before in my life but stopped 7 years ago and now I'm back.

I got three little seedlings under a 250w esl.

They are 2x Strawberry Akeil and

1x ThreeBlueKings.

For now i don't have the time to write a report on it,but maybe in the future.

Have a lovely day everybody...I'll be in my office :tiphat:

Ivan

G

Thanks for the welcoming

@grey wolf

I cant go near the bloody place anymore, they recognize me face over there??

Jerry_Garcia

Welcome back Ivan and good luck with the grow. We're similar in that I have been out of the growing scene for 10+ years and am back as well.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Ivan Mlat, this forum even welcomes psychopathic serial killers! Not the best choice of name, but welcome anyway.

T

Teddybrae

Struggling for Welcome, here. Your Username reflects Obsession, Stealth, Violence, Horror and Grief. It may be that you are in the wrong Space.

Ivan Mlat, this forum even welcomes psychopathic serial killers! Not the best choice of name, but welcome anyway.

G

Struggling for Welcome, here. Your Username reflects Obsession, Stealth, Violence, Horror and Grief. It may be that you are in the wrong Space.

Does it comfort you,if i guarantee you that I'm NOT the real deal?:nanana:
But...i also put some girls out in the woods sometimes:D..different girls though

G

Cheers,troutman...are you a fisherman by any means? Cause..its MY second hobby?

G

Loving it too... rockfishing is doing the trick for me. I'm a sucker for it. At the moment I'm strictly fishing for southern calamaris

Jerry_Garcia

Good morning Ivan. To answer your question, I have some bag seed started just to test my germination technique. If any look halfway decent, I might just grow them out. The strains I have available are:

NL#2 x Chem x OPG
C99 x Chem D
Strawberry Cough
Gorilla Zkittlez
Blue Gelato 41

G

Sounds like nice crosses to me. Good luck with them,Jerry.

I've got a question and dont know where to post it.
Does anyone know what happened to Alpine-seeds? I grew their lemon larry og kush in 2009 and the genetics was absolutely crazy. But they seem to have disappeared from the market...:confused:

I'd love to know what happened, they had great potential and now its all over,red rover

Latest posts

Latest posts