Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > My older sister is a Fed. Asking a question for men only...

Thread Title Search
My older sister is a Fed. Asking a question for men only... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2020, 05:22 AM #1
nice fella

nice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nicenice fella is just really nice
My older sister is a Fed. Asking a question for men only...

Here's the deal. Sister is a doctor. PHD, MD. Her work is catching, understanding, and prosecuting pedophiles.

We had a conversation tonight that blew my mind and, frankly, I believe she is childishly, pathetically accepting flawed research. Here is the question for men:

What percentage of men do you believe actually desire sex with pre-pubescence children deep down, around the world?

I think the answer is clearly less than 1%. Her answer would blow your mind.
nice fella is online now Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 11:29 AM #2
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud of
Is it 5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 01:01 PM #3
William76

William76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the roughWilliam76 is a jewel in the rough
Fucking hell!,76

Last edited by William76; 07-16-2020 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Spelling
William76 is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 02:08 PM #4
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
if you look at global demographics based on traditional marriage ages it is = to or > than 30%

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:00 PM #5
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
of course young Women are attractive.

that's why there are near 8 billion of us !

one of the trends in the US & maybe other countries - children going through puberty at age 11 or younger. may be related to chemicals in diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:10 PM #6
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice fella View Post
Here's the deal. Sister is a doctor. PHD, MD. Her work is catching, understanding, and prosecuting pedophiles.

We had a conversation tonight that blew my mind and, frankly, I believe she is childishly, pathetically accepting flawed research. Here is the question for men:

What percentage of men do you believe actually desire sex with pre-pubescence children deep down, around the world?

pre-pubescent? as a percentage, probably pretty low. you have to remember, LOTS of folks consider their 16 & 17 year old daughters (who fuck like rabid mink) to still be "children". some countries in Europe have an age of consent below what we allow them to drive cars at. some nations (sweden etc) let folks drink alcohol at 16 (many families give them wine with meals even younger) but they cannot drive a car until 18. (they might be onto something there) locally, state of Virginia used to have age of consent at 15, but any position other than missionary was considered a crime (sodomy, unnatural sex). not sure if that was changed or not. the rest of the world? no idea. Islam supposedly forbids sex (even if married) before a girl is physically mature, not mentally. once they have a period, the door is open so to speak. child marriage more common than commonly known.

Old 07-16-2020, 04:13 PM #7
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Goes after pedos huh? How about she gets a hold of weiner's laptop and starts in the "life insurance" file. Then she can also dig into the pizza, podestas, and spirit cooking.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:15 PM #8
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
pre-pubescent? as a percentage, probably pretty low. you have to remember, LOTS of folks consider their 16 & 17 year old daughters (who fuck like rabid mink) to still be "children". some countries in Europe have an age of consent below what we allow them to drive cars at. some nations (sweden etc) let folks drink alcohol at 16 (many families give them wine with meals even younger) but they cannot drive a car until 18. (they might be onto something there) locally, state of Virginia used to have age of consent at 15, but any position other than missionary was considered a crime (sodomy, unnatural sex). not sure if that was changed or not. the rest of the world? no idea. Islam supposedly forbids sex (even if married) before a girl is physically mature, not mentally. once they have a period, the door is open so to speak. child marriage more common than commonly known.

The reason people in positions of power (i.e. in these demographics rich, religion, coaching, teaching) exploit children is because it is still accepted in a good portion of the world.

Look at marriage rates across the globe.

Humanity still has a ways to go.

Quote:

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 04:24 PM #9
Weird

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...the-world.html

many first world countries set the bar at 13-14

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 04:25 PM #10
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond reputeSunshineinabag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice fella View Post

Young kids? 15percent......teens 50 percent
Sunshineinabag is online now Quote