Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > You old stoners remember seeing one of these?

Thread Title Search
You old stoners remember seeing one of these? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2020, 12:35 AM #1
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
You old stoners remember seeing one of these?

Check out my newest item in my collection.
The Pot Seed Pen. I got it on eBay.
It was listed as around 40 years old. I can't find anything about.
I saw a picture of a newer one on Google, but now I can't even find that.
I found one article about a high school girl getting suspended for having the pen in class.
The article said the police said that "sterilized" or something was printed on the pen. Also that it was made in China. My pen does not say that, but the box says made in USA.

It would be cool to find out who made these, and what kind of seeds they are.

Are these truly 40 year old marijuana seeds or is just sterilized hemp seed?
Only one way to find out!!!!!

Mine does not say they have been sterilized.
CannaRed is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:49 AM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Gibberellic acid is your friend

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:59 PM #3
Puffin13
Lifetime Supporter

Puffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant futurePuffin13 has a brilliant future
I've seen quite a bit of pot paraphernalia in my days but I've never seen this pot seed pen. Kinda cool.

"Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating."
Puffin13 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:07 PM #4
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
Very nice, (I never seen that too) but not as much as a weed pen!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 08:57 PM #5
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
Are these truly 40 year old marijuana seeds or is just sterilized hemp seed?
Only one way to find out!!!!!
Do it

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:52 PM #6
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That’s pretty cool! I would try to germ them..please keep us posted if you do
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 10:58 PM #7
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Pop them babies.
Cvh is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 09:16 PM #8
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to allkalopatchkid is a name known to all
I have a hard time believing thats 40 years old. I'd expect to see some degradation of the plastic or the seeds unless it was stored extremely well. I'd try to pop a couple.
kalopatchkid is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 10:21 PM #9
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopatchkid View Post
I have a hard time believing thats 40 years old. I'd expect to see some degradation of the plastic or the seeds unless it was stored extremely well. I'd try to pop a couple.
I'm with ya. Maybe clouding of the plastic.

But I will say, that if this pen was made today, there absolutely no way it would be this heavy.
Everything today is so light to save on production costs and shipping costs.
For a plastic writing pen, this is heavy duty.
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2020, 10:53 PM #10
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
looks like glass.

trichrider is offline Quote