Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Thread Title Search
Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2020, 02:20 PM #1
Golden Tree

Golden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud of
Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:22 PM #2
Golden Tree

Golden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud ofGolden Tree has much to be proud of
WHERES THE RKS!

Old 07-12-2020, 02:53 PM #3
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
I heard balkhi has those terps from the real seed company and skunk terps in England? it's probably bullshit if we can't find it in usa the UK doesn't have it that's for sure
Isn't blue skies Vienna a member here ? Or somewhere I have seen that name it seems familiar
rolandomota is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:55 PM #4
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Bluesskiesvienna is said to be a scammer.
You can find several reports where people have spent a ton of money by buying packs of him and not finding anything even remotely close to RKS.

In this thread at the bottom of the page you'll find some posts about him.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....373533&page=13
Cvh is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:10 PM #5
J-Icky

J-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really nice
Considering the UK doesn’t have any skunks it’s safe to say they really don’t a firm grasp for what a dead one would smell like. There’s a reason all their funky skunk plants got named “Cheese”.
J-Icky is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:15 PM #6
Golden Tree

My suspicions exactly!

Thanks everyone

Blessings!

Old 07-12-2020, 03:51 PM #7
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
I do remember hearing about a Swiss skunk cultivar about 5-10 yrs ago but I'm a felon in America....I'll never see EUR

Old 07-12-2020, 03:54 PM #8
Jayded

Jayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of light
My thoughts are it's just a line from 80's dutch bred skunk 1. There were some seriously smelly plants in those 1st lots of seeds that cant be found anymore.
Quite a few brits will kinda know what a skunks spray smells like but of course not 1 that's been run over!None of those old cuts smell even slightly like it,cheese smells of berry,musk and dettol/tcp.Both dettol and tcp are antiseptics that are high in plant thiols and are what i think makes cheese stink so much.
We have a product called fart spray that you can get in joke shops and the smelly substance in it is skunk spray.
Connoisseur chem is the only line that i've tried that had a fart spray funk to it
Jayded is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2020, 04:20 PM #9
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Tree View Post
Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!
I cultivated his mix of rks, 80% hermaphrodites and they were sweet and spicy musks, nothing skunk
Greatdalas is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2020, 04:21 PM #10
Greatdalas

Greatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really niceGreatdalas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
I heard balkhi has those terps from the real seed company and skunk terps in England? it's probably bullshit if we can't find it in usa the UK doesn't have it that's for sure
Isn't blue skies Vienna a member here ? Or somewhere I have seen that name it seems familiar
Instagram
Greatdalas is offline Quote