Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > AKbeanbrains

Thread Title Search
AKbeanbrains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2020, 10:03 AM #1
AmericanFarmer

AmericanFarmer will become famous soon enoughAmericanFarmer will become famous soon enough
Exclamation AKbeanbrains

I recently bought a bunch of AKBEANBRAINS gear and was wondering if anyone is running or has run his genetics?

Currently I have from him as follows,

2packs of BB muffin X Vintage BB
80’s skunk#1 X 1992 Super Skunk
Durban F4
Testostorosis X A1
NL5 X Super skunk I think.
AmericanFarmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:22 PM #2
Happy Times

Happy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to beholdHappy Times is a splendid one to behold
Those sound nice, most curious about first three and especially that skunk cross
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2020, 04:39 PM #3
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
I have the stardawgXsuper skunk and gg4Xblack domina
mexweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:39 PM #4
sdd420

sdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant future
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Tk x G13 is very strong weed. I’m starting the romulan soon

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2020, 07:23 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
I just saw a video he posted of his little dog barking at a black bear up in Alaska outside his house... trash pandas they call them lol he had to run it off it's on his Instagram you can find all the info their he seems pretty responsive

Old 07-06-2020, 09:41 PM #6
AmericanFarmer

AmericanFarmer will become famous soon enoughAmericanFarmer will become famous soon enough
Yes I know He’s on IG. But has anyone here ran his genetics and can post pictures, finished product ect.....??
AmericanFarmer is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2020, 11:47 PM #7
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
I probably won't get around to popping any for a coupe months
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2020, 07:18 AM #8
517redeye

517redeye is on a distinguished road
you can find alot over on ********* his gear is supposed to some fire old genetics they dgaf up north
517redeye is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2020, 02:25 AM #9
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
Nope like I said ask him because no one has info your a pioneer

Old 07-16-2020, 03:21 PM #10
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Lots of info on RIU.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote