Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Zif & Kal got Soul - double grow bonanza

Thread Title Search
Zif & Kal got Soul - double grow bonanza Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2020, 06:35 PM #1
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Zif & Kal got Soul - double grow bonanza

What’s up Chimera crew

So zif and I have been planning a kinda double grow show for a little while now. We’ve stopped and started a few times but have finally synced to align and have a double grow of the same variety on the cards.

Our seed of choice will be the Soulshine x Blockhead although I think zif will also be trying out the Soulshine x SS. No doubt he’ll fill us in on his side of the show soon.

Here’s what’s happening so far

Early days but I wanted to get the thread going. These little ones will be transported indoors soon where they’ll have cuttings taken before being flipped to sex. After that I’m hoping for two female cuttings to go in the tent along with some other plants that will be flowered alongside.

I’ll be using 2 x Migro 100w LED cobs, Biobizz Allmix and the Plant Magic Oldtimer range of organic liquid nutrients.

Hopefully all goes to plan

Cheers
Kalbhairav is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:40 PM #2
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Good luck!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:51 PM #3
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSIDER has a reputation beyond repute

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:01 PM #4
Jahaze

Jahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud of
Nice to see this project come to light Kal and Zif. I wish I had loaded up on the mountain jam in all its iterations so could have joined in on the fun. Good luck to you both.
Jahaze is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:35 PM #5
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Awesome, got my seat right here.

Old 07-04-2020, 09:08 AM #6
ULMW

ULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant future
Niceness! The Soulshine x Blockhead is a joy to grow. Very nice terpenes and fast deloping. Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2020, 01:28 PM #7
zif

zif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud of
I guess I’d better take a few pics.

I’ll be running a cobbled-together plant as usual.

My soil mix was a little hard on these, especially the sweet skunk hybrid. I have one seedling from it, but she’s in the ‘need a miracle’ camp. Four or five scions will come from the BH line.

Excited to compare the different hybrids, though, so I’m planning to start a couple more SS.

Yours are looking great, Kal!
zif is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:37 PM #8
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zif View Post
I guess I’d better take a few pics.

I’ll be running a cobbled-together plant as usual.

My soil mix was a little hard on these, especially the sweet skunk hybrid. I have one seedling from it, but she’s in the ‘need a miracle’ camp. Four or five scions will come from the BH line.

Excited to compare the different hybrids, though, so I’m planning to start a couple more SS.

Yours are looking great, Kal!
Hoping your Soul/SS pulls through and isn’t tempted to go toward the light just yet. My Soul/Blox are doing ok but it’s cold and damp outside these past few days, want to get them in soon.

Just wondering if you’ve seen Shane’s new Migro light yet? I’ve got led envy; looks perfect for my tent haha
Kalbhairav is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:05 PM #9
zif

zif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud ofzif has much to be proud of
Migro flat panels?! Sleek AF.

Looks better for vertically challenged spaces like my cabinet. Tempting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Hoping your Soul/SS pulls through and isn’t tempted to go toward the light just yet. My Soul/Blox are doing ok but it’s cold and damp outside these past few days, want to get them soon.

Just wondering if you’ve seen Shane’s new Migro light yet? I’ve got led envy; looks perfect for my tent haha
zif is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:31 PM #10
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Totally! 2.42 efficiency, only 16cm away from the canopy and really lightweight fixture. The cobs are great but heavy and bulky in comparison, plus those strips look as if the coverage would be much better..