What's new

Krakens New Mother Run

T

The Kraken

Hey Guys,

It's been a while since my light have been on, but it's now time for the grows to commence.

Here we have:

Gelato 33
Super Lemon Haze x2
Tangie
Blue Cheese

Nearly 2 years since I flowered a plant. Here's a few snaps.

picture.php

Here's the gelato after being beheaded

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Couldn't believe the clones that I binned :(

picture.php

Can see some fan damage and also water damage from feed time, but I'm not too worried.

These have been feed with RO water and Dutch pro soft water nutrients, in coco.

T

The Kraken

Possibly alongside, more likely afterwards, I will be running some beans to find a new stable in my big tent.

picture.php

I'll be looking to run 1 bean at a time till I find a better one from each strain after each flower cycle. I went for a combo of pick and mix, 5 packs, 10 packs and a few spare seeds I had around.

Humboldt Seed Organization Chocolate Mint OG

This remarkable marijuana variety was created by breeding two iconic super-strains from the NorCal scene - the infamous OG and world-class Granddaddy Purple. The result is a medium-sized to big feminized Indica dominant marijuana strain suitable both for indoor and outdoor. Thanks to the long spacing between node sites the light can reach just everywhere. This vigorous hybrid produces large egg shaped bud sites developing into beautiful crowning colas, which finish heavy coated in resin. Without doubt, it is a plant with the exceptional rich flavour - perfect combination of chocolate, mint and pine with notes of tangy sweetness. Chocolate Mint OG causes a very strong and cerebral effect, ideal for ending the day.

Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana

To created this hybrid were used frosty Bubble Gum and Crockettss Banana Kush. Resulted variety has an amazing resin production, good yields and highest quality concentrate. This variety responds well to topping and perform very well in all systems. Strawberry Banana is a medium to heavy feeder. Suitable for experienced cultivators and beginners.

G13 Labs Seeds Purple Haze

G13 Labs Purple Haze is a cannabis hybrid with a soaring Haze high! Purple Haze is beautiful, with long running buds that produce pleasing dense and a sticky coating of trichomes mixed with thick resin production from the finest Indicas. Purple Haze is darker than most Sativas - more deep green of Afghanis. When exposed to lower temperatures at the end of flowering, leaves and calyxes can rapidly change colour from dark green to lavender or violet and sometime blue. G13 Labs Purple Haze smells subtle when plants are growing, becoming rich and sharp when buds are harvested and dried. Purple Haze flowers between 50-65 days and produces a medium yield. Not too tall

Sweet Seeds Red Hot Cookies

An easy on the eye plant created by crossing a clone of an American “Super Strong” Cookie strain – Tropicanna Cookies – with a clone selected from a second American strain – the potent, mandarin-scented Tangie (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie). The red flowers develop in around 60% of the offspring and tend to appear in the last few weeks of flowering, starting with the lower branches and flowers before spreading to the top of the plant. A gorgeous resinous plant with a complex aroma and taste: it is sweet, deep and dense, with marked tones of mandarin and mango, plus hints of fruits of the forest.

Dutch Passion Seeds Banana Blaze

When Banana Blaze plant is treated with love and care, she repays it in kind with lovely banana flavoured flowers. Be careful not to overfeed these plants, they don't need strong feeds to reach her XL yield potential. If grown correctly, Banana Blaze plants will yield heavy harvests of tasty flowers. There is a large number of side branches, she often ends up being a 'Christmas tree' with long blooms. The average height of this strain is around 1.5m and takes around 8 weeks to complete flowering. Around harvest time there is a distinctive banana scent and this carries through to the taste. It is an Indica dominant strain that results in a great, relaxing body high. This strain was bred using Banana Indica genetics that Dutch Passion Seeds have been storing since the nineties, just waiting for the right breeding opportunity. They were impressed by the outcome, both for its vigour and its amazing terpene profile.

T H Seeds Gelato 33 x French Cookies aka French Macaron

This astonishing strain was named after the well-known Macaron from France, a delicate gourmet Cookie treat with exceptional flavour that will get you mouth-watering. The amount of tightly packed calyxes burst with so many trichomes that it can be hard to see the irresistible, tight, dark purple bud underneath. The complex aroma is an amazing combination of gas, musk and heavy cream. A real treat for any connoisseur. French Macaron was firstly introduced at the 2017 Expo Grow in Irun coming back with a 2nd place in the Indica category.

Dutch Passion Seeds Masterkush

Dutch Passion boldly extracted this hearty plant back from the Hindu Kush of Afghanistan. It is a solid compact strain, which is very forgiving as she grows well in almost any cultivating method. It produces a strikingly impressive smoke that is tranquil and earthy with citrusy flavours, complete with a high that is hard-hitting and mighty. It lets off less essence than normal during its flowering time. Its buds are strong and broad of a pale green hue with trichomes that range from orange to brown colours. Masterkush is immune to spidermites but can be vulnerable to mould in humid conditions, this is due to the normal size and density of the bud growth. It is a beneficial producer of high quality product.

Europa Seeds Fruit Slap

Fruit Slap's parents are the outstanding Querkle clone and amazing Island Sweet Skunk. This mostly Indica variety is usually short but some pheno's can get a bit taller. High yielding lady with pungent sweet fruity Dank delivering an enormous SLAP, hence its name. She is also a valued strain for its pain relief effects. Her effects are strong, uplifting and long-lasting.

G13 Labs Seeds Super Skunk

G13 Labs Super Skunk was one of the first serious projects to create a next-level cannabis hybrid by crossing the groundbreaking Skunk #1 with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. In 1990, Super Skunk was released to great acclaim. Flowering is between 45-50 days and produces a medium yield.

T H Seeds Strawberry Glue

They began by making a selection from a gifted private stock of Strawbanana Cream from Karma Genetics. Once they found the most perfect male with all the characteristics you could with for, they decided to blend it with their master breeder - the Goji Glue. The result is a great yielder with sweet strawberry creamy taste coming from the male and adding to it the potency and high resin producer mix from the Goji Glue mother. Easy to grow plant with medicinal attributes; has a real body effect while relaxing the mind.

Dinafem Seeds OG Kush

This Indica dominant strain is one of the most popular strain in South California and it has become the #1 in the U.S.A. It has been obtained by crossing Lemon Thai / Pakistani with the famous ChemDawg. The resulting cross has a world class flavor, like lemon mixed with gasoline. Dinafem's OG Kush is a very powerful, but still gentle and pleasant smoke with a long-lasting brainy high and a nice physical tingle. She grows very beautiful with light green leaves producing a nice yield with impressive, dense, dark green, resin covered nugs. Reaches THC levels that verge on 24% and 0,23% CBD

Cali Connection Seeds Purple Diesel

The Original Sour Diesel Clone only crossed to Pre98 Bubba. Expect very thick hearty stemmed plants with a great yield and a fantastic colour. Purple plant with extreme diesel flavour and more of an Indica hybrid structure. Very solid yielding varirty with fast flowering period.

Royal Queen Seeds Purple Queen

Indica Dominant unique Kush hybrid created by combining the most elusive and highly-prized purple phenotypes of Kush mountain strains. Phenos throw out a lot of vibrant purple colours.

T H Seeds French Cookies

TH Seeds grew the Legendary Platinum Cookies and found a gem of a Cookie with all the goodness the Cookie plant can offer. French Cookie is a uniquely beautiful plant with colours ranging from rich dark green to deep purple to almost black. Trichomes flood the entire plant leaving it caked in silver ice set off by the light orange hairs. The final product is a dense potent Cookies treat. She stretches during the first three weeks then stops and starts to produce the most unique and colourful flowers. Expect really good yields as for a Cookies variety. The Cookies fragrance starts coming out little by little with a touch of grape. The high provides you with happy feelings and creative thinking.

The Plug Seedbank Melonaid Zkittlez

Melonaid Zkittlez is the result of crossing Watermelon Zkittlez and Lemonaid that has a unique flavour and aroma. Thanks to the Watermelon Zkittlez buds are hard, fat and frosty.

The Plug Seedbank El Chapo

Famous for its explosive terps and heavy hitting high, El Chapo is Sour Genetics signature variety, created in North London in 2015 and originally known to the Sour circle as 'pheno #1'. It is a plant that is getting more and more well-known, gaining popularity firstly across the UK cannabis scene and now being recognised around the globe as one of the most sought after cannabis strains on the planet. El Chapo shows the perfect balance of the Sour and Biker Kush, an ideal mix of gas and sour. Derives from the legendary Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) selected from Rezdogs 2005 release, pollinated by a selected male from the multi award winning Headbanger by Karma Genetics.

The Plug Seedbank Baklava

Baklava is a new jaw-dropping variety from The Plug Seedbank created by crossing two phenomenal strains - Wedding Cake x Gelato. Wedding Cake has gained her fame among breeders all around the world thanks to her solid built up structure and an insane amount of trichomes. Gelato, on the other hand, is a very famous strain that is highly valued for marvellous colours and unique flavours. This lethal combination brings a plant with a great structure, unbelievable flavours and grade A buds covered in amazing colours. Plants take around nine weeks to flower

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush

Well known all around the world as a good yielding OG Kush. Skywalker Kush taste is similar to OG Kush but crossing it with Skywalker resulted in increased yields. Perfect for concentrate with great complex flavour. This Indica dominant variety produces massive and thick flowers filled with resin. Likes topping.

DNA Genetics Sorbet Collection Banana Sorbet

This is an amazing combo of Banana OG crossed with the smooth flavour texture of the Sorbet. Banana Sorbet is a medium-sized plant that offers top quality Californian buds. Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation, as well as greenhouse. With a flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks, this hybrid produces massive, dense and crystal-laden nugs that are perfect for concentrate and hash making.

Expert Seeds Fruit Salad

Hybrid created by crossing Agent 0, Strawberry and Banana Kush is well know among connoisseurs for its quality and an amazing flavour - mature, sophisticated and well-balanced. Fruit Salad pushes the boundaries of aroma and taste with its fresh, delicous and fruity tones. This delightful plant has an extreme potency and high yields. Fruit Salad is an Indica dominant variety with a robust structure.

Dinafem Seeds Purple Moby Dick

Introducing Purple Moby Dick - a brand-new version of the already legendary Moby Dick - a monster yielder with mind-blowing effects, purplish tones and fruity scents. Purple Moby Dick derived from the cross of a Jack Herer and a Purple Afghan Kush. This heavy-yielding and super-potent plant grows big, reaching heights of 3 metres outdoors. With abundant branching, this plant can stretch a lot sideways. Plants have beautifully coloured flowers of purplish hues that, depending on the environmental temperature, will be more or less intense. Purple Moby Dick is a fungi-resistant cannabis strain that requires support during flowering because of the heavy top weight. She delivers massive yields with high levels of cannabinoids, if grown in optimal conditions. This vigorous plant offers compact and huge buds covered in gigantic glandular trichomes that make them look like real cannabis jewels. Her Sativa-like effect is very strong, cerebral, euphoric and long-lasting. Not suitable for occasional users or for night-time use!

Freedom of Seeds Romberry

Romberry was created by crossing 2 legendary strains Romulan + Blueberry. Romulan is a legendary strain from Canada and is a medicinal favourite. Over 30 years old, and very well known for its overwhelming narcotic and everlasting high, it is crystal covered and produces dense buds with a strong pine smell. Crossed with a very tasty Blueberry for its rich fruity taste softness and aroma. Now you have a Blueberry with a great punch that will put you on your ass from the Romulan side, and will satisfy any one who's been disappointed with the mildness of a Blueberry high.

Will keep them in 5 litre pots once the small tent is free after the flower cycle. I've included some stuff from the seedbanks under each strain name.​

T

The Kraken

Here's a few snaps from the breeders/seedbank website.

Banana Sorbet

picture.php

Banana Blaze

picture.php

Purple Haze

picture.php

Super Skunk

picture.php

Strawberry Banana

picture.php

T

The Kraken

Purple Queen

picture.php

Red Hot Cookies

picture.php

Baklava

picture.php

Melonaid Zkittlez

picture.php

French Macaron

picture.php

T

The Kraken

French Cookies

picture.php

Strawberry Glue

picture.php

Chocolate Mint OG

picture.php

Purple Moby Dick

picture.php

Romberry

picture.php

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Very professional grow diary :tiphat: Would love to try that Gelato one day! Will tag along!

madalasatori

Veteran
Impressive thread. You missed a trick in the thread title - surely it should be entitled The kraken awakes? Given your recent absence from growing.:laughing:

Will be following closely, I’ll be planting some el chapo soon also

JockBudman

I'd watch out for the TH strawberry glue - I had one go banana mad on me. There were a few issues with the environment getting too hot but I don't wanna have to baby my plants so it's not one for me in future.

I have heard good things from others about it so take what I have to say with a pinch of salt. I'd just caution you to be vigilant for the first four or so weeks.

T

The Kraken

Very professional grow diary :tiphat: Would love to try that Gelato one day! Will tag along!

Cheers Dank Demon, looking forward to trying it myself. I always take cuts so will have it for a while if it turns out to be a good pheno.

T

The Kraken

Great to see you back man,, hope you are well bro,,, looks good

Thanks Rick, cheers, been a rocky road but getting back to normal.
Hoping for a few keepers, but will look at replacing a mum if a better pheno comes along.

T

The Kraken

Impressive thread. You missed a trick in the thread title - surely it should be entitled The kraken awakes? Given your recent absence from growing.:laughing:

Will be following closely, I’ll be planting some el chapo soon also

LOL, perhaps I will release the Kraken after this grow lol.

The El Chapo just sounds amazing!

T

The Kraken

I'd watch out for the TH strawberry glue - I had one go banana mad on me. There were a few issues with the environment getting too hot but I don't wanna have to baby my plants so it's not one for me in future.

I have heard good things from others about it so take what I have to say with a pinch of salt. I'd just caution you to be vigilant for the first four or so weeks.

Thanks for the heads up, it was a freebie so no major loss if it does turn, but I will keep an eye on it

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting ready to do a seriously tissue culture job,,, all these mom's that everyone has had bug and fungi issues will only be a scrub away from being nasty free soon as im setup properly

T

The Kraken

Sounds good dude, I got rid of everything and started again. Hoping to see the rotten banana and space monkey again one day, but some of the new ones sound promising

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the space monkey and I know a few people with the rotten banana,, we can definitely sort it at some point when I'm not so flat out

T

The Kraken

I have the space monkey and I know a few people with the rotten banana,, we can definitely sort it at some point when I'm not so flat out

Sounds good dude, are they the same 2 I shared out? To be fair though, I'm still only going on smoke reports from others, but damn they did sound lovely lol.
Hoping the new seeds will pop out something worth keeping

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh same ones,, cheezgez rates the rotten banana and I just happened to keep the space monkey because I just basically keep everything

Green81

Veteran
Lovely selection already Kranken. I grew out the banana strawberries. 2 fems. Both produced really well. I kept the more strawberry expression. But with that selection your bound to find some new flavours.

T

The Kraken

Lovely selection already Kranken. I grew out the banana strawberries. 2 fems. Both produced really well. I kept the more strawberry expression. But with that selection your bound to find some new flavours.

Thanks Green81, I hope to find something nice, I'm currently running 4 plants and can't even decide between them lol

Latest posts

Latest posts