Curious to know your thoughts here. After hauling water last week I thought more seriously about a set it and forget it config. Have read BackCountry’s posts and others on this but no one has my answers.
- NorthStar 60 PSI/5.5gpm diaphragm pump
- 1/2” poly
- creek to plants: ~ 2’ lift, 15’ head (uphill), 60’ run
- Marine deep cycle (matched to Ah needs)
- 12v programmable timer
- 11 plants
- Any reason I can’t pump directly to the plants? Seems most people here commented to pump to rez’s buried uphill of plants.
- How should I configure the business end at the plants? Spaghetti lines, Drip emitters, halos, etc?
Thanks in advance!