Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Gold bugs!

Thread Title Search
Gold bugs! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2020, 06:04 PM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
Gold bugs!

This what I know, while your puppy was crapping. The Dracos have left our solar system under duress. They hated the HUMAN RACE. Do you blame them?
They have been removing GOLD from our planet because they need it for something to do with their atmosphere. This has been going on for a real long time.
Why do you think GOLD was valuable in Ancient Times?
Now, let's examine what just happened. The world fell apart in March. Gold should have SKYROCKETED!!!! Did it??? NO!!! There is NO DEMAND from the Dracos. The DEMAND has dried up. The sophisticated money knows all about this. Some very well established advisors have NO FUCKING IDEA and are touting GOLD in every form. It ain't happening.
Ancient investments bring returns for sure but I think GOLD is going to remain in this price range or slowly sink over the years. But all this is just my opinion. And YOU know more than I do.

ONWARD with crypto..............
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2020, 08:59 PM #2
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
Gold 1,739.20 2:47PM EDT +18.50 +1.08%

Old 06-11-2020, 09:11 PM #3
CosmicGiggle
Super Moderator

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Unhappy

.... looks like another one's gone over the edge, and that's just today!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:54 PM #4
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivorBadTicket is a survivor
He's got the Midas touch, but he touched it too much, hey Goldmember, hey Goldmember!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2020, 10:13 PM #5
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
i'd like to nominate this as the wackiest post of the month!
unclefishstick is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2020, 12:07 AM #6
gladysvjubb

Gold 1,733.70 4:59PM EDT -6.10 -0.35%

Old 06-12-2020, 12:53 AM #7
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond repute
Time to invest with the Dracos. My financial advisor is broken.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:24 AM #8
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
that's why i do my off-planet investing with mutual of omicron persei 8..."we will destroy your puny portfolio!"
unclefishstick is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:50 AM #9
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
.... looks like another one's gone over the edge, and that's just today!

but it's an example of how Gold metal can be useful.

though I think a EMP type event that disables everybody's electronic finance stuff will help edumacate them.

the West just experienced the un-wisdom of having all your stuff made by one country, but is just as FRAGILE on the electronic-financial front.

They have a LOT of confidence in those 1's and 0's.

You know the watermarks on the bills that people double-check as if that proves it's not a counterfeit ?

Paper watermarks is about a 400 year old technology, and is also a form of Art.

So any counterfeiter who can figure out raised ink printing, well they just need an experienced art student to make some Jackson or Benjamin watermarks.

Breaking Bad gave me so many ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2020, 06:04 AM #10
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
It's funny what people will accept for money these days. Consider "tally sticks", which lasted a very long time.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.