What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot and mutant genetics

I'm looking to obtain ducksfoot if anyone knows where i can get some viable genetics. I saw kaly seed bank had a ton of mutant genetics i would be interested but haven't heard of the breeder before so im a bit wary

Dr.Drexler

Kalyseeds.eu is very reliable. Even sells THC Producing japanese Hops and ABC Genetics. Ordered all of that and had a bit of trouble with payment since i didnt pay the full price at first (forgot shipment cost). He even apologised for the delay after i wrote him on whatsapp and gave me 3 extra freebies! Heres a pic of my order

Breeder is very friendly and very eager to help. Does what he loves!
Seeds were all very healthy. No light brown or small seeds. Only fat, dark and mature seeds.

Kalyseeds.eu is very reliable. Even sells THC Producing japanese Hops and ABC Genetics. Ordered all of that and had a bit of trouble with payment since i didnt pay the full price at first (forgot shipment cost). He even apologised for the delay after i wrote him on whatsapp and gave me 3 extra freebies! Heres a pic of my order

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84614&pictureid=2085663View Image

Breeder is very friendly and very eager to help. Does what he loves!
Seeds were all very healthy. No light brown or small seeds. Only fat, dark and mature seeds.

I'll have to look into it, thank you!

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i got some from dutchpassion they call it autoduck frisian duck and similar name, they have auto for sure, i think photoperiodic too

it was ugly as duck..

picture.php

Parameter

I just posted a couple of photos of auto duck on my profile. I tried to post the picture here but I wasn’t able to do it. I have some more if you want. Planted them in the winter in North Africa

I just posted a couple of photos of auto duck on my profile. I tried to post the picture here but I wasn’t able to do it. I have some more if you want. Planted them in the winter in North Africa

I would love to scoop some up but im over here in Vermont,USA. Not sure how mail is with everything going on

Parameter

picture.php

I tried to edit the picture but I wasn’t able to.

It looks like a duck foot in veg but when it starts to bloom it develops normal cannabis leaf.

Parameter

I would love to scoop some up but im over here in Vermont,USA. Not sure how mail is with everything going on

It’s dutch passion who are selling them. Maybe in Vermont you can locally buy seeds from dutch passion. I bought them in Sweden which is a nazi country when it comes to cannabis. You should be able to source them locally.
They are really good for stealth. My wife is a biologist and she didn’t know what I was planting until they started to flower. Then she knew :)

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Hey HashMan, if you want to source some Mutant/Ducksfoot genetics try:

DC Seed Exchange - Freakshow from HSO is a fernleaf plant with decent potency. Fems are still in stock.

Sensible Seeds - Frisian Duck and Auto Duck from Dutch Passion show in stock. Also they have that Auto Creeper from SSSC. Sensible is a great source they ship in the Original Breeder's packs unless you specify different. They always load up the freebies too, often to a value equal to your order.

Hey HashMan, if you want to source some Mutant/Ducksfoot genetics try:

DC Seed Exchange - Freakshow from HSO is a fernleaf plant with decent potency. Fems are still in stock.

Sensible Seeds - Frisian Duck and Auto Duck from Dutch Passion show in stock. Also they have that Auto Creeper from SSSC. Sensible is a great source they ship in the Original Breeder's packs unless you specify different. They always load up the freebies too, often to a value equal to your order.

Sweet thx! Im just tryn find people who are still in business. alot of these bigger seed banks are shut down due to pandemic protocols.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Ordering from either is a piece of cake. DC Seed Exchange ships out pronto. You can charge it or send cash with confidence. Sensible is out of the UK, you can send cash or email them a giftcard claim code from a card you can find everywhere. It could not be easier. Opt for the middle priced shipping ( around $20 ) it's total Stealth. Turnaround time is like a week to ten days after they receive payment or giftcard code.

clearheaded

again kalyseeds doesn't have a cross of hops and cannabis... wouldn't pay very much for his seeds as plenty of more soffisticated breeders out there vs backyard pollen chucks and making false claims of hopsXcannabis sativa cross.

again kalyseeds doesn't have a cross of hops and cannabis... wouldn't pay very much for his seeds as plenty of more soffisticated breeders out there vs backyard pollen chucks and making false claims of hopsXcannabis sativa cross.

Unless you can provide some evidence of what you say, than I don't really care for your opinion. I've talked to kaly myself before about his projects, there is video evidence of all of it on youtube, put the video in HD, pop on the cc subtitles and enjoy

clearheaded

lol its like prove there is no unicorns... his pics arent of a cross. google hops flowering and u will see he just post pics of hops is the evidence.. if u think some backyard breeder somehow made something work that has been attempted before and no one else can do it but him... weird right? not even to get a seeds but produce fertile offspring is more then possible. grow his cross and smoke it and tell me if its thc rich or even better. u think its weird he doesnt have any analysis posted? easily done in spain and show a picture at teh lab of the material that is tested. although he could jsut sprinkle with hash i guess.

lol lots of people have talked to snake oil salesmen aswell.. whats that prove ;) talk to chimera and see what a guy who is not only a breeder but a geneticist.. also if he did breed this amazing thing he could get a genetic test pretty inexpensively and be like hey look what i have and sell seeds for MAJOR bucks...

lol its like prove there is no unicorns... his pics arent of a cross. google hops flowering and u will see he just post pics of hops is the evidence.. if u think some backyard breeder somehow made something work that has been attempted before and no one else can do it but him... weird right? not even to get a seeds but produce fertile offspring is more then possible. grow his cross and smoke it and tell me if its thc rich or even better. u think its weird he doesnt have any analysis posted? easily done in spain and show a picture at teh lab of the material that is tested. although he could jsut sprinkle with hash i guess.

lol lots of people have talked to snake oil salesmen aswell.. whats that prove ;) talk to chimera and see what a guy who is not only a breeder but a geneticist.. also if he did breed this amazing thing he could get a genetic test pretty inexpensively and be like hey look what i have and sell seeds for MAJOR bucks...

Nice name drop, its odd how every geneticist has over looked intergenetic hybrids in the rosales family... how would you genetically test the difference between hops and cannabis? McPartland over here at UVM speculated that there was no difference

romanoweed

the nonexistence of a genetic Test is not enogh to convince me he did not do it.

Im staying openminded so far.

Assumed he did it, would a cross necessarly look easily distinguishable from Hops?

Again, he anyway dont claim to sell you a Cross , he says its simply Thc-Hops.

He says he managed to make a Cross , but never sold it to my Knowledge.

Probably someone can soon make a Report here if the Hops contains now psychoctive Substances or not. That would be cool