I want to talk about what I am feeding. I am using GHE 3 part at the at a dose of 0.6ml a liter of each. my system holds 175 liter, I've put in 200 ml of Rhizotonic and 30ml of Silver roots Excelurator. original PH was 5.4 and after a day has risen to 5.6 and stayed the same since. My water is not R/O and quite hard so have hard water nutes.
For the tea I have put 10 liters of bottled water in a 15liter bucket. I don't trust the water that much as it has an ec of 0.4. So I bubbling that over night as we speak to rid it of any chlorine if it has any.. My tea will consist of
1-1.5 cups of worm casting's put into an old sock.
0.5 of a scoop of great white shark
2.5 ml of roots Excelurator
30ml of Rhizotonic
And 13 ml of Moloasses per 24 hour brew time
By the time the tea is ready, The system will be ready for a water change. I will also up the feed slightly to 0.8ml per liter.
Running 2 600w with an 8 inch extractor shifting 1000m/3 of air per hour have a 4inch intake and as you can see the fan that I have strapped up because there was no room to have it standing. The fan itself is really quite with no vibration. I have used 20mm washing machine rubber matts under each pot and everything that vibrates outside my grow area.
Yesterday morning I found loads of flies in my bathroom ceiling I smoked boomed the little fookers and have ordered a bottle of Tanlin to mix in with my feed just to be safe. I haven't seen any in my garden but it is best to be safe than sorry!
Here is a picture of a couple of the dead little pests!