Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

Thread Title Search
Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2020, 11:23 PM #1
OrgAeroMan

OrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivor
Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

First off, I'd like to thank Hammer for giving me these testers and the opportunity to find some winners from his neck of the woods! Thanks man, I'll try not to let you down!

5/9/20
I get the mail, 22 well packaged and undamaged seeds have arrived. After an hour of acclimating to the warmer house, they walk the plank! 29 hours later 21 out of 22 were alive and kicking, so all go into a flat with my organic mix cut 1:2 with flushed coco. A couple days later, everything is above grade and catching rays.
In hindsight I should've had them under the bluer L.E.D. shop light to begin with, because they stretched quite a bit. I propped up the floppers with some wire, and started hitting them with a weak fan. Soon, I got sick of seeing them in their sad Forest Gump- like braces and put them into 1/2 gallon 5.5x5.5s with a 2:3 ratio mix to coco respectively.

They are currently under a 30w wallyworld 6500k led shop light with the diffusers removed and around 8" from the tops. I'm currently waiting on a light meter to optimize accordingly.

As always, questions and comments are always welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200509_071549.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	534497 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200509_075004.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	534498 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200510_132652.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	534499 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200513_152817.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	534500 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200519_134729.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	534501

OrgAeroMan is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:30 PM #2
OrgAeroMan

OrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivorOrgAeroMan is a survivor
This was supposed to be the last pic, not the weather channel, lol!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1590096562623815175742.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	534502

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:34 PM #3
Zomboy

Zomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud ofZomboy has much to be proud of
Zomboy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2020, 11:39 PM #4
star crash
Living The Life

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor

Old 05-21-2020, 11:46 PM #5
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
Count me in.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 12:17 AM #6
OrgAeroMan

Welcome all, thanks for stopping in. I promise to do my best not to embarrass myself, lol!

Old 05-22-2020, 12:34 AM #7
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
Welcome all, thanks for stopping in. I promise to do my best not to embarrass myself, lol!
I cross my fingers and think the same thing every time I start a grow.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 12:45 AM #8
Akss

Akss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond reputeAkss has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck man... So firestorm #18 was the pollen doner? What did she look like flowered out ? Hammer prob posted pics of her but i dont remember... Flash bang c looked very nice though...
Akss is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2020, 01:20 AM #9
OrgAeroMan

This is the first time I've started a thread on here, at least in this decade! Still a bit green with the format.
These will likely be cloned and run in my 2x4 perpetual sea of green, under an HLG 320xl v2 Rspec. They may get their own 2x4 if the old lady doesn't mind another tent buzzing away for a few months... This is what that looks like. 26 plants, taking 1 or 2 every three to four days. The mix is coco, peat moss, perlite and worm castings. 5:2:2:1 respectively. I also add 1/3 c EcoScraps 5-5-5, and 2/3 c Espoma Plant Tone for every 5 gallons of mix. Most have no veg time and will be top dressed every 10 days with 3/4-1T of Plant Tone. They are given pHed water only, using TnB Naturals pH down. The non stretchers have been getting up to a month veg, but I only run 2 strains like that, and the jury is out for now in the longer veg. as they just went in.
The tent and ventilation are both from Vivosun. A 6" fan and filter combo that came with the tent for just over $200. It was a great deal, and have had no issues yet. I also have a Vivosun small oscillating fan run in a fixed position, under the light, as it touches the wall when it oscillates.
Let me know if I'm forgetting anything you would like to know. I'll keep updating weekly on the seedlings, because it's kind of like watching paint dry at this point
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1590101742292104241426.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	534503 Click image for larger version

Name:	1590101789675502059244.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	534504

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:20 AM #10
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammer's haze craze
Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow
Hammerhead is offline Quote