What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey guys!

It's time for me to start another thread. I love cannabis. Everything about it! Love growing, and love collecting anything cannabis or hemp related.

So this thread will place to post pics of my grow, talk about cannabis, and to show off my horde of cannabis collectibles.

Pull up a stool at my bar and let's talk and smoke bud.
picture.php

Upstairs I have 2 rooms, a Cannabis consumption bar, and a bedroom. My grow is in my bedroom.

First I converted a small closet into three tiny grow spaces.
picture.php

My veg area still consists of two small Chambers (converted closet) about 2.5' x 3' x 3'. One on top of the other. California Lightworks VegMaster on top chamber. HydroGrowLeds on bottom.
picture.php

The HGLED is actually supposed to be an all purpose light for a 2' x 2' area, so eventually I will get a 2' x 2' tent just for it and use it for bloom too.

On the other side of my closet I have a 250w HPS in an area about 2.5' x 3' x 7'. This was originally strictly a bloom chamber set on 12/12 but now I sometimes use it for keeping mothers.
picture.php

months ago I added two 3x3 tents in my bedroom.

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
In one tent is an aircooled hood that I'm currently running with no ducts attached. There is a digital remote Xtrasun ballast that will run 250W, 400w, 430, and 600W HPS and MH bulbs. Currently I'm trying a 400w HPS. Just to see any differences. I usually use 600hps.
picture.php

So in the 600w tent I have a AC Infinity Cloudline T6 that ducts up thru the hole in the tent ceiling.

I also now have another 3' x 3' tent with a 315w cmh. Sunsystems non aircooled hood with vertical bulb. With a remote ballast by Prism Lighting Science. Currently being exhausted by a cheap inline 8" duct booster from Lowe's. Waiting on the money for another Ac infinity. The 6" is kinda Overkill but it has manual speed control as well as auto speed control settings for temp and humidity. I also opted for the bigger cfm fans so that I could add carbon filters and mufflers and still have sufficient air flow.

Eventually I will have a small carbon filter in each tent and place the fan(with mufflers on each side) in the middle of the duct runs. The ducts go thru tent ceiling, thru bedroom ceiling and across the attic and back down to a 6" x 12" vent on the other side of the bedroom. Directly under the two vents is my big daddy Phat filter that scrubs and exhaust downstairs. I may box those vents and filter one day. A sorta diy inline filter.

In the bedroom I have a window banger AC unit keeping the room cool.

A 420ish cfm Fantec inline fan, AC Infinity muffler and Phat carbon filter is in the bedroom to scrub all the stank out, now that I have more than one bloom area.

The 2' long Phat filter (need to change the dust pre-filter this week) is up against the ceiling, anchored to the wall with an old fan hanging bracket. The top of the filter is secured to the wall with a ratchet strap hooked to an eye hook.

Connected to the 6" flange on the filter is a 6" AC Infinity Muffler that slides over the Fan on its opposite end. To the bottom of the muffler is a 6" insulated duct that goes thru the bedroom floor to a vent in my living room downstairs. This helps cool the bedroom, and heat the living room. (Also stirs up all the bong hit smoke in the living room.)
I have just enough space between fan and floor to add one more muffler to the exhaust side of the fan. That will make the tv easier to hear downstairs.

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My current plants:
The real Blue Dream and Gg4 (both from an awesome icmag member)
PurpAl (best bagseed I've ever seen)
PurpAl x Quantum Kush 2 phenos
Bangi Haze from Ace 2 phenos
High Voltage 2 phenos
GSC M - no idea what it is, but smells like bread bakery when cured
Purple Satellite 2 males, 2 females
Critical Mass from Canuck Seeds
1?V. No idea what this is. Came up in a pot as a volunteer. I saved it because I really like it.
NL5xHz - I don't trust these seeds were actually nl5hz but one female came out beautiful, and I saved it.

Here is some babies that I popped 2 weeks ago.
1 bagseed given to me by a friend.
2 seeds from my own cross
3 Zkittlez Auto by 420 FastBuds
2 original haze from Todd McCormick
I just put 3 Wipeout Express Auto by Heavyweight Seeds in wet paper towel yesterday.

Planning on planting the autos outdoors.
Virginia summers are humid and moldy,
Im hoping the Autos will do better than the regulars, by finishing up before the regs have started to bloom.

Other changes since my last diary:
I switched from square plastic buckets to round fabric pots. Went from 4 gal buckets (tidy cat) to 5gal fabric pots.
And replaced square 1 gal pots from Dollar Tree with one gal fabric pots. Some are transplanters with Velcro.

I've been using salamander soil. Not feeding too much in veg. But by bloom most of the nutrients are used up. I've been following a feed schedule by cocoforcannabis.com using GH Flora series. I use RecycleSil instead of GH's silica product. I also use Recharge by Real Growers instead of GH diamond nector.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I decided to save the flap from the cardboard lightbulb box. I take it to the tent with the date that I first installed the bulb. This should help remindnme to change bulbs.
Also grabbed a cheap dry erase board for hitting down dates or to do lists.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Some freebie seeds that I got from The Vault.
Zkittlez Auto Fems by 420 FastBuds.

I should have put them outside sooner. Looks like they are starting to bloom now.

I think I had them inside under the vegmaster for over three weeks.

This is my first experience with autoflowers. 3 more of a different auto strain coming up now. I'll try to get them outside sooner.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Cool, damn you have a lot of paraphernalia :bigeye: and nice genetics to run...just subbed so I can follow

Thanks for subbing! I do love collecting paraphernalia.

I've been very lucky in the genetics area.

I have found a killer bagseed, passed genetics from friends, and lately have grabbed some elites from Icmag members.

I'm looking to spread them around and make trades!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The ultimate mancave. Very nice.

Hey CVH! Glad to see the speaker of a quote in my signature here in my thread.

I'm sorta modeling it after a restaurant/bar that was open when I was kid. This place had the craziest decorations covering the walls. Like hardly any space that you could see the actual wall.
I've always wanted a Bar of my own like that, but I don't even drink alcohol.

But I don't need alcohol to have a bar! Just need bud, bongs, and bowls!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
awesome pics canna. dude i havnt seen a phototron in 10-15 yrs

I actually have two. Well, one original off-white phototron from 80s and the black one in the pic. That's a later version called T-rex. A friend found that at the dump and brought it home for me. The only difference besides color of the plastic is the lighting. Original used the U-shaped fluroescent. T Rex has PL lighting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Guys, I'll try to get some pics up soon.
I have had a fucked up week.

My stupid kidney stones came back full force.
Had to have one removed and a stint put in.

On top of all that my plumbing is fucked and I have no running water.

Here's some pics that are a week old of my Zkittlez Auto from Fastbuds

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts