What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

olday

Veteran
B43F6DDD-033F-4D28-B59E-B2E2AE52AAAC.jpeg
6FBB1F02-EAE4-465F-883C-A6BFEB2B71A0.png
7D89D0C2-6F1E-4A5E-A2D3-88A142CD27B0.png
6FBB1F02-EAE4-465F-883C-A6BFEB2B71A0.png

Here is my humble attempt to give back to this thread. The BH7 had a lower branch seeded with your oHaze pollen which will be getting popped very shortly as it’s the closest thing I have to a full haze right now. The hanging plant is Grinspoon that was taken about week 18/19. No idea how the Asian Beauty produced nugs like that given it’s mostly viet black with a small part (1/4?) Neville’s haze but it smokes a treat anyway. I’ve run some others that I thought were supposed to be NLD but not so much including Panama x Genius and Crockett’s Haze. Both were great smoke but squarely hybrids. I’ve also run Kali Mist but it must have been a freak Pheno as it was a squat bush after topping even though the leaves were narrow and it was shaped like a menorah (or whatever the 8 candle thing is) I have pics of curious and that was also dusted with your oHaze pollen so that should stretch it back out a bit.

thanks again and I’ll be following!

Attachments

• BBD7F216-7B8F-42B8-8F81-29FC3574422B.jpeg
    BBD7F216-7B8F-42B8-8F81-29FC3574422B.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 9CD2D0E6-004F-4890-9CEE-FC132E86F53F.jpeg
    9CD2D0E6-004F-4890-9CEE-FC132E86F53F.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 7D89D0C2-6F1E-4A5E-A2D3-88A142CD27B0.png
    7D89D0C2-6F1E-4A5E-A2D3-88A142CD27B0.png
    569.4 KB · Views: 29

midwestkid

Veteran
I ordered the Tom Hill Haze Repro MadMac made and ended getting a pack of the OHaze reproduction as well. The OHaze I popped turned out a lady. The THH were males and they showed sex super early so I tossed them because I thought later males were suppose to be superior?
anyways. Much later down the road now. The OHaze went through a blizzard. Indoors but in an un-insulated
shed. She did the worst of all the plants with the cold.
I pulled a few clones off of her and they survived. The seed mother died as my shed hit 27 degrees at one point during an unusually brutal winter..
As of 2/25/21 I put one clone to flower under an 11 on 13 off light schedule 630W CMH. I cut her down last night. Because for fucks sake? That's 6 months of patience?
random 6 foot dude for scale
20210624_215949.jpg

Goodherb

I ordered the Tom Hill Haze Repro MadMac made and ended getting a pack of the OHaze reproduction as well. The OHaze I popped turned out a lady. The THH were males and they showed sex super early so I tossed them because I thought later males were suppose to be superior?
anyways. Much later down the road now. The OHaze went through a blizzard. Indoors but in an un-insulated
shed. She did the worst of all the plants with the cold.
I pulled a few clones off of her and they survived. The seed mother died as my shed hit 27 degrees at one point during an unusually brutal winter..
As of 2/25/21 I put one clone to flower under an 11 on 13 off light schedule 630W CMH. I cut her down last night. Because for fucks sake? That's 6 months of patience?
random 6 foot dude for scale

Unfortunate that the plant (an you) had to suffered though that blizzard.

From the way you worded your writing (an question ❓), you never take (or should I say, a herb plant never take you) a plant (6)six months , Midwest !?

​​​​​​A great grower (an person) by name SolarLogos , have a saying about becoming a good to great grower; patience virtue !

Each one, teach one !
Blessed love !

midwestkid

Veteran
Unfortunate that the plant (an you) had to suffered though that blizzard.

From the way you worded your writing (an question ❓), you never take (or should I say, a herb plant never take you) a plant (6)six months , Midwest !?

​​​​​​A great grower (an person) by name SolarLogos , have a saying about becoming a good to great grower; patience virtue !

Each one, teach one !
Blessed love !

I have never flowered a plant for 25 or 26 weeks no. Lol. This was my first OHaze and honestly I feel like I just graduated. I feel like I've earned a patch. I had 3 cycles pass through the shed as that lanky girl just hung out in the corner like a Jim Henson puppet.
I would look at her and shake my head and smile. I'm very excited that I've reached the first finish line with her. One theory I have for the extreme long flowering is possibly my use of L.A.B. I've heard it may prolong a proper finish among some plants? Or I just got the super long flowering gal? Not sure. But damnit I think 6 months was long enough. She has a light mango aroma. It's not overly resinous. I don't think I would call this a keeper but there again I don't think I'm suppose to smoke it for a year or so now? It's cloned and backed up, but hoping to run the THH next to see if she gets bumped out of the rotation
I think it was these sativa threads that drew me to ICmag in the first place and I honestly feel like growing this Haze plant has been a right of passage for me. I knew the only way I'd ever sample a true Haze would be to grow one myself.
I will post some dry shots in a few days. It looks like the pubic hair from a red head.

olday

Veteran
Nice move making BH7 x haze. Buds look great. Do you think they could’ve gone longer than 15?

next run I’ll go to 16 but I think any longer than that will take away more than add. When the cut was passed to me I was told 14, didn’t look done so waited an extra week. Reading a little more others say 16. Feedback on the smoke (including my own) is super positive. There is not even a wiff of “nice Sativa high but not too strong” - stuff will make it break your day

olday

Veteran
olday That Asian Beauty is gorgeous. Where is that line from? Homemade or purchased?

It was from a member here (and at another forum I frequent) but I’m not sure that it is good manners to call him out. I did make some F2’s with a single male that was a close twin to the favorite female as well as some other crosses (Grinspoon, Crockett’s haze etc...)