kusherberry

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello growers and experts I need your help finding the ultimate medical strain
1-relxing, anti anxiety
2-no paranoia
3-sedetive but no couch lock
4-selebrale

G

Looks like your looking for a blueberry clone or seeds :) i'd recomend kali mist but it makes my paranoia way worse lol.

kusherberry

Well I hade grown dp blueberry but with bad results and I heard that dj’s blueberry isn’t that great either. so who has the best blueberry out there?

G

Just out of curiosity did you grow it from seed or clone? As blueberry is a very nute / enviroment sensative plant and i think you just have to look for the correct pheno. Did you enjoy the smoke at least even if it didn't turn out perfect.

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
i agree with slips, we have grown blueberry and it is sensitive and finicky, but great medicine esp. organic

1-relxing, anti anxiety
2-no paranoia
4-selebrale

sounds like you want a hybrid.. one of my personal favorite strains is cali-o, a hybrid with a nice clear uplifting high that lets me focus but calms and centers me, i love it. organics bring out it's tasty orange flavor. it's also finicky like bb, we've grown it for years and it is quirky lol.. it grows a huge resinous cola if you don't prune

anyway i would check out hybrids that have the combination of traits you're looking for, good luck!

G

Blueberry Good!

Blueberry Good!

My second grow was with DP femenized Blueberry seeds. I didn't take clones, but had 2 great females out of the pack. Neither really showed mutations. My friends and I never got tired of it after many months of just smoking that. It got us just as high as the first time we smoked it and it was and still is the most requested bud I have ever seen personally. It is still my favorite smoke. Numerous people offered to trade some of their nugs for it. It had all the properties of your list.

I ordered some DP standard Bluberry seeds a few months back. I didn't get one keeper out of that pack. Lots of mutations and bad stock. It was like it was a totally different kind so I understand where your review of it comes from.

Personally I will probably give it one more go to try and find at least one keeper. This time I'm also trying to find one with purple hues in the buds.

~impatient~

T

theBluntedOne

i have heard the ultraviolet is some bombmeds. Clone only though...i know there is a few people in the bay with it

G

kusherberry said:
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello growers and experts I need your help finding the ultimate medical strain
1-relxing, anti anxiety
2-no paranoia
4-selebrale

I'd suggest either Hindu Kush ... it's sedative without too much couchlock and is just a bit cerebral...

Good M-39 fits the bill, as would a hybrid like belladonna, or even a sativa like AK-47.

It's a hard one to give a suggestion for, everyone perceives the effects of strains differently. I love Lifesaver..while others find it "too slow and thick" in the cerebral department.

I'm sure you will find "your" strain! Just keep looking and tasting. :yummy:

Stay Well,
D9

kusherberry

hi d9 i used to grow m39 4yrs ago and it has all of the above but i cant find it any more i wish i could
hi closet funk wher can i find kodiak gold?

B

Buffoonman

Sounds as though you need to avoid pure sativa strains these can make some people paranoid. Head seeds G13-Diesel is an excellant medical strain, its incredibly potent but without the paranoia. Its brilliant for relaxing and listing to music to. Its easy to smoke to much though you will then be couchlocked but in a very pleasnt way it can take you to your centre whilst floating away. The ultimate medicinal strain in my opinion. Head seeds also do G13-NYCD i've not personally smoked this strain but from the reports i have read its also an excellant medicinal strain. Apparently the NYCD dosn't have the same punch as the ECSD but it does have a deliscious fruity tasty. Some people prefer this strain as its not as ridiculously potent as the G13-ECSD. But personally I would go for the super potent stuff and smoke a little less.

Allusive

I'll second Hindu Kush, it was a good moderate hybrid for me. Not to strong, also the Master Kush is nice as well, but it has too much of a body stone for me...

Latest posts

Latest posts