Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > TJO's 2020

Thread Title Search
TJO's 2020 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2020, 03:52 AM #1
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
TJO's 2020

Hi all, thanks for stopping in

Gonna build a little 20 plant spot and thought id do a thread about it.

It will be a mix of seed plants, and clones.

Seed, will have 2 or 3 of each:
Sherbert Bx, from some dude at the regen conference last year
Jungle Spice, from bodhi seeds
Old Betsy x Chem, from south fork seeds

Clones:
Sunburn (aka Cherry Fritter), from oni seeds
Manzana #2 (rainbow sherbert x sour apple) , selected by a good friend

100 gallon smarties, with a blend of Black Gold, dr earth 4 4 4, kelp, gypsum, and a few other items

heres the plot, gonna weed whack and move some of that siding back about 20 ft

Heres the seed that has shown female pre flowers

Clones, always grow more than you need so you can grow the strongest ones

Ingredients (theres 8 bags of dr earth in there too)

Looking forward to the season, and looking forward to sharing on this thread. As always, thanks to icmag for allowing us to have this free platform to share on.

Ok cool well im planning on building the garden on Sunday, and potentially planting on the 10th.

theJointedOne is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:00 AM #2
EllieGrows

EllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud ofEllieGrows has much to be proud of
����������������������
EllieGrows is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2020, 04:25 PM #3
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond reputenoreason has a reputation beyond repute
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Just in time for the show! taking a seat here and wish the best sun for your ladies

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2020, 04:38 PM #4
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud of
third in, gfrabs a seat

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2020, 05:30 PM #5
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
I will take a seat here can see clearly

Old 05-03-2020, 11:07 PM #6
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
Subbed

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2020, 11:22 PM #7
Dankwolf

Dankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivorDankwolf is a survivor

Joining the show

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2020, 04:36 AM #8
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond reputetheJointedOne has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys thanks for stopping by! Good to see some familiar faces.

Well today I was filling the pots, but before i did I cut up individual pieces of hardware cloth off a 100ft roll to stick under the smart pots for gopher prevention.

Just another ipm strategy

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:14 AM #9
sdd420

sdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant future
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I’m in ��

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2020, 08:36 PM #10
theJointedOne

Pots are full, will get supp lighting, and some fencing and drip up hopefully next few days. Planting after this next storm passes.

10 members found this post helpful.