Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness

Thread Title Search
Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2020, 06:01 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivor
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness

Hi there,
this time I have a couple of Zacatecas tribute plants by Green Mountain Seeds(Vermontman) along with some others for a good company.
The full list is:
Zacateca Tribute by GMS(seed) - 2x
OaxPan by ACE(clone) - 3x
Oaxaca x KaliChina by ACE(seed) - 1x
Bubba Hash by ACE(seed) - 1x
and
Amnesia OG by KarmaG(seed) - 3x

The drill is similar to always but not really the same as there were troubles getting things during the lockdown, I still tried to find the best soils and amendments to mix in a nice organic blend for my plants.
So far all looks pretty good, as always they did not have the best early veg period and were neglected a bit. Despite all trouble(also a heavy gnats infestation) they look good now and will soon hit the flower mode. Actually they're ready but my journal is always a bit behind.

Some pictures for a better presentation:

Zacateca #1

Zacateca #2

Bubba Hash top

and a little Auto Zamaldelica occupying the veg tent(had issues from the start, bad soil full of gnats and wrong pH all the time)

She smells delicious, very similar to the Zam#1, sweet tropical smell with some caramello, reminds me of PowerPlant with added fruitiness. I don't count the time so can't really say how old is she.

That's it for the first post, more to come in the next weeks.

Take care of yourselves and all the people around you!

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:25 PM #2
Breadwizard

Breadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud ofBreadwizard has much to be proud of
Strapping in for this one, I've got a pack of the zac tributes burning a hole in my collection, and anything involving the Oaxaca 79 has been on the wish list since the fantastic Purple Mexican I grew.

Looking awesome as always
Breadwizard is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:34 PM #3
xavier7995

Awesome! Vermontman grew some stunning plants and had some really really interesting genetics.

Old 04-30-2020, 06:42 PM #4
TakenByTheSky

Nice, I tried to get some of those zaCatecas but ace wasn't accepting credit cards, ill keep an eye out to see how they come along

Old 04-30-2020, 07:19 PM #5
jjonahjameson

jjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to alljjonahjameson is a name known to all
Signing on to this one, for sure. Zacateca tribute is one I need to see before I attempt to run it. So thanks for that!

Bubba Hash is a great and hearty plant.

Enjoy the grow, thanks for the show, and stay healthy and kind, everyone.

“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.” K. Vonnegut

Grateful Deadhead
jjonahjameson is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2020, 08:04 PM #6
F2F

F2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to all
Subbed! I’ve just started my ZT’s. not much out there on this one yet. You’ll give us a great look at what she has to offer KD.

Best of luck!

Cheers,
F2F
F2F is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2020, 08:52 PM #7
Koondense

Koondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivor
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2F View Post
Subbed! I’ve just started my ZT’s. not much out there on this one yet.
Hey F2F,
did they already get purple stems and petioles?
My two ZT plants started mostly green and above the third node they're deep purple.
I'm not really a fan of purple plants but will see how they go.

Thanks everyone for joining, it will be a fun ride

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:24 PM #8
Fronk

Fronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond reputeFronk has a reputation beyond repute
Keen to watch your show koon!
Goodluck for this round.
Fronk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:14 PM #9
F2F

F2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to allF2F is a name known to all
Subbed. It’ll be great to learn what I’m in for this year with the ZT’s. Lookin good KD!

Cheers
F2F
F2F is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:26 PM #10
baconman1945

baconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the roughbaconman1945 is a jewel in the rough
Pulling up a chair! I have a pack of the ZTs in the fridge, and I have a Bubba Hash seedling going too You always put on a good show with beautiful flowers, and I'm glad to watch this one
baconman1945 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.