What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bola de gude style - with lower buds

Matagal

Hi,

i call this style
as BOLA DE GUDE.

i collect the lowest buds from 1 power plant, 1 super skunk
and 1 swiss mix indica . put in a silk screen mesh, and compress with the rotation movement. close the top with (i dont know the name) and put to cure in a jar with other buds(the silk screen is good for cure). open only when all head stash is going to finish.
now, is 6 months cured. its marvelous, smells like outha space and hard like a rock.
take slices and smoke in a glass pipe. ohhhh! sooo goood.

i recomend that.
enjoy.

matagal

obs:sorry my english

Matagal

no problem

no problem

no mold in there, the buds is good dried before.
smoke is powerfull, very in a body, less in the mind. kinda narcotic.

make a bubble hash with my lower buds is dificult to me.
this bola de gude style, works sooo nice to.

(sorry about pm)

Matagal

persianp, this style is from south america.

peregrin, this seed is 15 days in veg . wooohooo

treble

Hey Matagal

nice method. I might try this.. I just did some iso hash yesterday which is a nice resin... and I scraped some nice blonde hash from the coffee filters I was using as well which I have dried sperately... It looks like bubble which is nice

I have it there drying but the idea of drying for several months like you do interests me. I may put this away until Xmas

As for your english ...its good enough... hell its my first language and I still cant use it and we can forget about me learning a second language ...

You said: and compress with the rotation movement. close the top with (i dont know the name)

I would say: and twist the silk mesh into a ball and close the top with a cable tie

anyway.. interesting.. bit like using a pollen press in a way I guess

cheers
treb

Matagal

thanks all.

thanks treble , "cable tie" is the name that im forget.
but to have a really HARD BALL, i think is necessary more than 2 months incure.

positive

matagal

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
This looks great, but... what does it do, besides crush the buds? I'd love to try it, it looks very interesting.

Matagal

do diferent things ,
in dont know nothing about chemical, but
my cured buds in the same time and same jar (without silk mesh) have diferent kind of high, this ball seems more narcotic style, and smells very different to, because have 3 diferent strains (see in first post).
smokes soft .
and is good for a travel to. camuflage is easy.
and .... its diferent for "ritual de lo habitual".

positive

matagal

J

Jack Crevalle

Ta parecendo mais "petequinha do morro" style HAHAHHA
Comando vermelho kkkk