Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Massachusetts Grow 2020

Thread Title Search
Massachusetts Grow 2020 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2020, 09:13 PM #1
Zeez
------------------------------>

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Massachusetts Grow 2020

Getting ready to grow again.

Zeez is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:17 PM #2
Big Eggy

Big Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to behold
What's on the cards Zeez?
Big Eggy is online now Quote

Old 04-05-2020, 10:24 PM #3
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Eggy View Post
What's on the cards Zeez?
I grew some Wedding Cake x 4DD by People Under the Stairs last year that was killer. That's a definite. AgentPothead has some Glue for me. Another friend is cloning some tops for me, so we'll see how that pans out. And, the personal seed vault has some jewels stashed away. I've gotta have a look through. Scouts Breath and OGKB x 4DD by People Under the Stairs will probably be on the menu.

This week the greenhouse gets a mod with a new ridge vent. I bent the pipes for it today. Trying to keep the fan usage down with convective cooling.
Zeez is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:45 PM #4
Big Eggy

Big Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to beholdBig Eggy is a splendid one to behold
Sound like you're gonna have a good year ahead are they all going in the greenhouse or are you gonna be outside also?

What's your climate like? I also imagine Massachusetts to be similar to the UK but I think that's probably ignorance and movies as Northern UK is very different from the south even though we are tiny.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:56 PM #5
Zeez

I've been all over the UK but only as far south as Kent and Liverpool. I guess in the far southwest it gets pretty balmy, palm trees even in a few places with that warmth from the gulf stream . Here in Massachusetts the winters can be pretty harsh with a fair amount of snow. Typical daytime temps are still 40s to 50s.

I'll get them started indoors with LED lights and harden them with a shade cloth over the greenhouse.

Have a look at the last years thread. Massachusetts growers had an excellent showing. It's legal to have up to 12 plants. Here's the thread link. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=361368
Zeez is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:25 PM #6
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant futureOG_NoMan has a brilliant future
Just burned the garden. There was a Christmas tree a bunch of sticks and branches from my property and what ever leaves didn't break down from the fall in there. Took most of the day as I layered everything in a long straight line down the middle of my garden. Lit the fire on one end and worked it all the way down to the other. Spread all the ashes evenly through out the garden. Will get pics and a plan for this year soon. Got some exciting things planned good luck everyone.
OG_NoMan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:34 PM #7
Big Eggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
southwest it gets pretty balmy, palm trees even in a few places with that warmth from the gulf stream
Scilly Isles have palm trees but the closest I've seen on the mainland are date trees, a true hard frost is very unusual like maybe once every 10 years.

I'll be lurking if thats cool? Love the outdoors and American strains.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:52 AM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Looks like the Umass soil lab is still shut down so I can't get my soil tested just yet. Hoping they can open back up before the outdoor season, but it's not looking great.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:59 AM #9
Zeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Looks like the Umass soil lab is still shut down so I can't get my soil tested just yet. Hoping they can open back up before the outdoor season, but it's not looking great.
Maybe one of the towns close by can do the tests?
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2020, 02:03 AM #10
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Maybe one of the towns close by can do the tests?
Might be able to find a coop that could do it, but I've gotten tests from them past 2 years so I was trying to keep it consistent just cause I know how to read their results.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.