Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Thread Title Search
Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2020, 01:15 PM #1
Tranquilidade

Tranquilidade will become famous soon enoughTranquilidade will become famous soon enough
Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Has anyone tried it? Smoke, effects, potency, aroma?
Tranquilidade is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:00 PM #2
BlackBart

BlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud ofBlackBart has much to be proud of
It looks delicious
BlackBart is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 02:03 PM #3
harvestreaper

harvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant future
waiting for a few to sprout now will report back
harvestreaper is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2020, 03:26 PM #4
TakenByTheSky

I just got some for my next grow but have not started them yet

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:12 AM #5
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivor
Wink

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=5721 , I cant help myself but it sounds like mango haze...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:44 AM #6
harvestreaper

harvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant futureharvestreaper has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHA KALA View Post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...postcount=5721 , I cant help myself but it sounds like mango haze...
that post seems to be about red thai not mango??
harvestreaper is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2020, 10:21 AM #7
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivorMAHA KALA is a survivor
you are right, sorry. effect of red thai still sound to me like mango haze

Old 03-30-2020, 12:31 PM #8
Tranquilidade

Tranquilidade will become famous soon enoughTranquilidade will become famous soon enough
Please update to this thread or in PM along with a pictures.
Tranquilidade is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2020, 01:49 AM #9
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivor
I have two going with one looking to be a female by preflowers. Vigorous growth and the leaves are not that thin but that could change. 11 days since I flipped the lights.
yesum is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:12 AM #10
musigny23

musigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to beholdmusigny23 is a splendid one to behold
2019 grow

Last Spring the Mango Thai that was available from RSC was from a reproduction seed run. I tried 4 seeds and got four females. I grew them outside in fabric smart pots. They vegged well, did a big stretch, and flowering really kicked in around the 3rd week of September.

Maybe it was the limited root zone of the pots but they were essentially done 8 weeks later in mid November. New white pistil growth was done and leaving them longer would have meant watching them weather and degrade.

Great citrusy ripe fruity terpenes and classic sativa effect, strong but also clear without much body effect.

This year I have the newer direct from the source seeds. All 4 germinated and are established seedlings. I'm also going to be growing the new Highland Lao and Lao Gold that just became available. I'm old enough to remember the classic Thai sticks and I'm hoping to find the strain closest to the best ones.
musigny23 is online now Quote

23 members found this post helpful.