Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > CryptoCurrency

Thread Title Search
CryptoCurrency Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2020, 10:35 AM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
CryptoCurrency

If you have not been involved, I would highly suggest you pick up a little for your future wealth. I was at a meeting on the 18th with some very high placed folks. By the end of May the crypto market will be going insane!!!
I would definitely BUY Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Basic Attention Token. You do not have to put a fortune in to it. I started out in 2010 with $57. It turned in to $35,000.
Now is the time.
Tell me how you are doing at the end of May.

Remember: Knowledge is Power.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:57 AM #2
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud ofgladysvjubb has much to be proud of
https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies

Old 03-24-2020, 11:29 AM #3
gladysvjubb

They are moving upward now.

Old 03-24-2020, 01:09 PM #4
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Pass!

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:11 AM #5
gladysvjubb

Got $20? Open an account with www.coinbase.com and BUY $20 worth of this crypto-currency. BAT (Basic Attention Token).
My contact says this is going to go in to the thousands of dollars.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2020, 01:25 PM #6
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Good for you

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2020, 11:10 PM #7
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
lol everyone has the inside scoop, truth is, GOLD is the key and other precious metals as they also have practical uses. And why everyone dumps oil and picks up gold in these times. wanna make a quick 15% thats what u should do.

Crypto is "printed" everday and everday its done cheaper and faster and everday its harder not to be taxed (why it was so great for awhile). it may see some upswings here and there when folks get more comfy with them however it already has had its limelight.

Anything LARGE like huge national store accept coins will show a brief upswing however the gov will impose laws to stop it. remember the gov DOES NOT WANT crypto and because of that until they use it themselves it wont see gains like it has in the past.

lol guys higher on the totem pole have always hyped things to the little guy and given secret info, wonder if they ever had any motivation to do that other then help themselves lol. hopes and fears control markets remember...

I am sure you will make some money, and hope you make millions but remember there isnt going to be giant new market exposure like there previously was.

Also is there anyway to know how much bitcoins are out there? is it possible for a company to internally make and "buy" coins protecting from the whole of the market? and when price goes up could they drop millions into a bitcoin buying service?

There is little barrier to entry and infinite amounts that can be mined, do u think china would pump out a bazzillion using cheap computers and CHEAP CHEAP power which would lower price? lol funnel more USD out of americans and finally take over the world. but somehow i think the gov wouldnt want to bsically give money to countries who have cheap energy to run computers. actually likely russia would be a good place to mine, lots of natural gas energy and cooler climate.

anyway, there is more going on then ur buddy saying a new app is coming out to make it easy to use crypto or a company setting up a larger mining facility.

remember supply and demand, 5G makes computers faster and cheaper. so if it becomes SOO lucrative to mine everyone will do it and supply goes up its too slow too volitile and currently too expensive to use for day to day transactions.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2020, 11:24 PM #8
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysvjubb View Post
They are moving upward now.

er maybe not?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypt...-ides-of-march
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 12:22 AM #9
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivorGMT is a survivor
Well, they aren't infinite or they'd be worthless. Although quantum computing threatens that anyway. I think, off the top of my head, there are 24 million full bitcoins. Mining doesn't make more, it unlocks the next one in the chain. That is then allocated to the miner, who stores and sells it. I think the natural level for btc until the end of corona is in sight, is 5k. But then India recently got the go ahead again to trade cryto. So 5k plus India. I see the current 6.6k level as still being too high.

Disclaimer:
I'm wrong more than I'm right.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2020, 09:46 PM #10
gladysvjubb

Think about this. The number of Bitcoins is going to be halved in May.

1 members found this post helpful.