Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

Thread Title Search
Anything outdoors 2020!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2020, 05:23 AM #1
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

Wow, the 3rd year of this thread. Most everybody knows the rules. I just like guys to respect each other and no BS here. It's like the thread name, Anything you wanna talk about outdoors, I'll sometimes cross the line but I'm sorry. I do a LOT of indoor growing also. But the 1st thread it rained all summer, 2nd yr thread a drought and sunny!! So hopefully something in between this year. Im thinking of doing 3-4 of those 17gal black tubes from Walmart. I'll not 100% sure, the weather is pretty sporadic here still. It'll be awhile before I put anything outside. But there's tons of prep work. Like I'm getting my chainsaw together to drop a few trees to give me more light. At the end of last season I have a security issue, in a neighbor that smokes also. He was telling me about all these areas to grow, they weren't on my land. But I've used the 1 area twice he spoke on, including this year lol smh. My guerilla site is compromised now. This fucker and his buddy I'm gonna have to watch close. I already talked shit to him for beening on my land. It's like why you coming behind to my land, keep your ass behind your own house and land. So hopefully this spring I know he got the message not to be on my land, I'll probably just put up a gate a block the road behind my place. But make sure these meth heads don't rob your ass this year. I'm lucky last year. Lucky I didn't get cleaned out or go to jail. Just to much chatter about smells and shit. But I'm gonna see what I can do. Welcome to another year guys
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:44 AM #2
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
We started the thread early if you guys got anything going on or wanna chat about. But right now is when you need to cut that tree that blocks the sun. I've got things attached to show you how to follow the suns pattern. It's another members stuff he shared. Read Silverbacks threads, Just start kinda watching to see if you notice anybody that's been near your site. A few deer cams maybe. Get you some Deer and Rabbit repellent and some Green Cure, or Trifecta Crop Control has worked wonders keeping mites and other bugs away, Its pricey I can't lie but it's worth it. A spider mite infestation might not rear it's head until mid flowering when you don't wanna spray your buds. But just be looking for trays to carry plants, and other things you might need. Try to get a jump on your grow, maybe go ahead and start some seedlings and keep them under a shop lite or cheap LED indoors until it's warmer and nice and healthy just try to transplant outside and not let them start flowering to early. Just some basics, a lot of guys will be getting there dirt and plot ready for warm waether

Old 03-19-2020, 05:17 PM #3
yardgrazer

yardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud of
I think there's already a similarly named thread, without the exclamation points?

More the merrier of course, I'd be perfectly happy reading a thread that was (mostly) about your outdoor grow this year.

ETA: Hopefully with less twisting of ankles than 2019.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2020, 06:47 PM #4
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor'Boogieman' is a survivor
I will be trying Bodhi outdoors this year, specifically his 88g13hp crosses.

- More Cowbell (forum & ogkb remix)
- Grandma's hashplant
- Time Bandit

I will also pop one of each.

- DP Durban Poison
- FS C99
- RQS Special Kush #1
- BF Red Dragon

I also won RQS Northern Lights auto here on ICMAG thanks Vault Seeds, so will be planting them outdoors and also plan on hitting them with a bodhi male.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2020, 03:46 AM #5
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardgrazer View Post
I think there's already a similarly named thread, without the exclamation points?

More the merrier of course, I'd be perfectly happy reading a thread that was (mostly) about your outdoor grow this year.

ETA: Hopefully with less twisting of ankles than 2019.

Yea it's Anything Outdoors 2018, 2019, and 2020, and I started them all. So don't act like I've riding somebody's coat tails because you just made yourself look stupid. I started the Anything Outdoors since 2018. This will be the 3rd year, welcome and hope you injoy. The MIGHT be a thread not in the United States, but this is the 3rd year running. Not sure if I'll even grow a plant, but it's for all the outdoor guys to come and talk about whatever....lol. I don't like to call somebody out unless I KNOW MY SHIT. So let's do it like we always do, the disrespt keeps me growing beautiful plants.

Old 03-20-2020, 03:49 AM #6
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Somebody's riding my coat tails if they started a thread 2 years running with the same name. I'll start making it WVs whatever like I do most.

Old 03-20-2020, 04:20 AM #7
yardgrazer

yardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud ofyardgrazer has much to be proud of
Dude, there's no need to be a dick about it. I wasn't calling you or anybody else out, I was just pointing out that this other thread existed https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370757 in case you were too stoned to notice. You do you if it was intentional.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2020, 07:30 AM #8
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I'm sorry, I just take pride in providing the guys a good place to BS about there grows outdoors. I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXISTS, BUT I'M THE DAMN ANYTHING OUTDOORS GUY. IT gets boring in the summer and guys like to chat and post pics. I do apologize for beening a dick, seriously. With that beening said, the thread will continue.

WV's this and that!!! on going flowering thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

Mars-Hydro SP 250 grow just finished!!!!!....back going!!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

Silverbacks complete threads
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

TerraBloom
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...QaZKmHQ57WSI9K

www. mikrobs.com

https://microbialapplications.myshop...ollections/all

Old 03-20-2020, 07:34 AM #9
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Also wanted to post that I'm popping my first Auto strain, NL from Female seeds. I'm not sure if I can start her inside and then take her out in about a month. That would be mid-late April. I've seen some nice Autos on You tube. I prefer regular or fem seeds. But I've been curious about these autos for awhile.

Old 03-20-2020, 07:55 AM #10
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I didn't know he'd started that, either way I guess there's 2 Anything Outdoors 2020!!! Just kinda figured since I'd started it 3 yrs ago I'd do it again this year like I have the past 2. I don't have time to argue about a thread, I got way to many plants to trim and finish harvesting