Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Roaring Twenties

Thread Title Search
Roaring Twenties Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2020, 12:35 PM #1
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Roaring Twenties

I am starting a new thread that I hope will be filled with much appreciation for Ace genetics as well the hope of preservation and advancement of all things cannabis related. The 1920’s were transcendent times and I believe for cannabis, these new Roaring 20’s will also be transcendent. Ace Seeds is by far...leading the way into this new era of open intelligence and access. The complete disclosure of breeding lines, testing details, etc. that Ace presents should lead the way (and become the norm) for all good breeders, pollen chuckers, etc. to stand behind their efforts. We have the wind beginning to form at our backs. Science allows us to truly share the realities of our craft. I am layman...or...Neanderthal to many of you ‘epic’ devotees of ganja...but I learn (and share) whenever I can. I raise a toast to dubi, Ace and everyone else in the arena of promoting cannabis enlightenment. Please grab popcorn, pull up a chair and share or just join along. These 20’s may start small, but are surely going to be EPICALLY ROARING.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:44 PM #2
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
...from my 2019 posts (a closure). I have smoked the Tom Hills Haze multiple times. There is no doubt fire in that line. It’s too bad, Tom has packed his bags and left (temporarily I hope) the scene. His haze has to stand next to the Ace OTH offering. My experience with OTH lends me to think that the green expressions aren’t so distant from my experience with THH. Very caffeinated...very much head high. I do prefer the OTH but admit I took the THH a bit early, which may have lead to a higher degree of raciness. THH definitely produces quite well for a ‘pure’ haze line. I’ve seen the crosses between OTH and THH and would love to hear anyone’s opinions on the two, either separate or combined.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 12:53 PM #3
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

My newest grows of Ace OTH x Meao Thai are just beginning to enter into cure and enjoyment. The purple version is still a ways off, but I did sneak a 5 week cured sample of the green OTH x MT. Without providing a proper smoke report, which I’ll save for another month, I can say that the green version is going to be quite epic. That edginess I felt with Tom’s Haze is just not exhibited with the Ace haze x Thai. Yes, for the first 10 minutes...it’s heart in your throat...but so quickly turns into a completely smiling feel good experience. I can’t wait to share the further cured and final report as well the essence of the purple x Thai.

Here’s the green version. I dug up the outdoor plant and put it into a pot. Introduced longer lights and now we are seeing a revegitation. Unfortunately, the purple was starting to show the same and I accidentally broke it’s one good branch while tending other plants. Such is life.

Assuming all goes well, the green OTHxMT will grow again in someone’s garden this summer.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:06 PM #4
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

My current activities are around selecting stock for summer grows. I have a small collective that will likely put some of these stock into their own gardens this summer. I hope to detail wherever I can as we hopefully will see how the plants do in different gardens and climates here. From coastal to high desert, it should be exciting times.

Ace Purple Haze x Malawi. She is quite advanced in growth compared to most, but still very nice internodal spacing. The goal is to clone all of these plants...perhaps run a few into flower indoors. Not sure this one will get indoor flower treatment as she really wants to shine outside.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:17 PM #5
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ace ‘Killer’ Malawi S1.

She’s growing quite well and only a bit behind the HazexMalawi. Soon cloned, potted and I may give her the indoor look while we wait to get her outside. I found 8 seeds from an old stash of Afropips Malawi Mini. At some point, I’d love to grow more S1’s along side the Afropips and do some cross breeding.

Ace Old Timers Haze (seeds circa 2009).

Assume female because I’ve yet to see a male OTH...but you never know. This one hates the nutrient feed that most of the other plants enjoy. It’s just too hot. I’ll clone and sex and try to ease off the nutrients if it ends up being female. No indoor run...just straight to a nice organic outdoor run.

Super Malawi Haze (2) and Killer A5 (1) just sprouting up. A5 (front) is the slightly larger seedling.

More Ace gear to come as I just placed a nice new order. Please feel free to join into this thread with your own contributions and if you are in my neck of the woods and would like a cut or two...pm me.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:14 PM #6
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud of
In for the win.
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2020, 02:52 PM #7
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAn v.2.0 View Post
In for the win.
Woo Hoo!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 02:53 PM #8
kamyo

kamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud ofkamyo has much to be proud of
Looking forward to this as always. From your experience, any particular traits to look for in veg with the OTHaze?
kamyo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-19-2020, 03:31 PM #9
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyo View Post
Looking forward to this as always. From your experience, any particular traits to look for in veg with the OTHaze?
They are tough to suss out in veg. Just be aware of internode spacing. Even with good indoor lighting, some will stretch more than others. My newest sprout had thicker leaves to start, but quickly thinning out. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the traits that make the OTH desirable don’t really manifest until well into flower (IMHO). Check out CodyPomeray, rindindoo and others. They are growing quite a few OTH presently. You can see from them a diverse veg

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:37 AM #10
Range

Range is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really niceRange is just really nice
Unfortunately my country hasn't even reached the roaring twenties yet, we are still stuck in the Dark Ages of cannabis prohibition.

So while the rest of the world continues to make many leaps forward with all things cannabis, those of us that choose to grow the plant under penalty of punishment from the law can only watch on, enjoy what we can do, and send the rest of you good vibes.
Range is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.