Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > WV's some of this and that!!

Thread Title Search
WV's some of this and that!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2019, 04:46 AM #1
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
WV's some of this and that!!

Hello, I've been wanting to start my own indoor thread and keep it going grow after grow!!! For those that don't know me I've been around along time and treat folks with respect. And mainly just wanna test some different Leds and some other items I'm testing. But I want a place to put my pics and stuff. I wanna make it a fun thread, and I'm currently putting about 15 clones into flowering that's in 5gal buckets of a Promix/Happy Frog 4:2 ratio with 20%ish perlite. I wish I had more but couldn't get to the store and decide to go with it. Also add my 1tbs of dolomite per gal. I'll use Ocean Forest a lot also. And I've got a Dream Berry from seed in a 6gal container of Stonington coast of Maine soil. So that'll be cool. I've got some great Updayday Leds, Canna-lights, Ibozily, Mars Hydro and several other brands, Also still got 2 1000w ups that I may use one for flowering. I was always a MH/HPS guy until I won a Mars Hydro SP 250 and it was great. Really made me see the easy basically. But I like my HPS and they'll get used in this thread. I'm just kinda getting my basement back in order. It's 10x40 or so half basement. It's only about 6ft tall but I've not had any problems. Just keep them topped or whatever. In the current grow I'm doing I've got 8 San Fernando Lemon kush clones from an insane pheno. And I'll run about 7 of the Lemon Tart from Cali Connection. I might run out the Lemon Tart mother I've not tried the strain yet. So it's a fingers crossed it's a good Pheno. There very Indica looking compared to the skinning Sativa looking leaves. I'm not sure how many times more I'll run these strains. I've got about 10 ECSD clones and a few other goodies for the next grow. But the pics are my plants in 5gal buckets and mom's in the corners huge. I need to trim them down and thin them out I know. So probably in the next 2 days I'll move these plants to the flowering room right beside on were they are. I need to get some fern strips and Panda film to make it look better. But you guys wouldn't believe the work I've put into cleaning this basement to have the showroom I've got now. Also some of you guys know I was dealing with mold indoor and outdoor far as that goes. But I played away a 70pint GE dehumidifier and picked it up recently!!!!! I've not even opened the box yet. It's kinda cold in my basement I've got a small heater. I use Ink-Bird products for thermostats. I use one for my aerocloner that kicks on when it's at a certain temp. Long story short we had to do some work upstairs and I couldn't use the basement because I was reflooring the living area and I started some plant in my side garage that's got outta hold lol. I'm moving this stuff in my side room to my Vegg room and have the flowering rooming be cleaned out and have 15-25 nice plants ready to flower. I know its complicated but when i get to the basement with all my plants it'll be better. I usually do my cloning inside because it stays cool in the basement. I'm looking forward to running a lot of different strains. I'll get more into what I've got going to Veg. I'm sorry to Ramble guys. But I want my own indoor thread to run continuously!!! I've not used Leds much but were gonna see how a few different brands worked. A lot of the cloners were under the 1000w Updayday and look great. I grew some nice buds with the SP 250. Here's some pics of my clones vegging and there's a few mom's around there,....for now lol.

I almost forgot but a buddy of mine gave me some headbanger from 2015 and I popped 5 and all 5 popped. Also got more of the biker x sherb and Tha Melon. I had a nice Tha Melon male and hit along of strains I had outdoors around the bottom. I did hit the Melon female also....only popped 2 seeds got a female and the male was nice and I dusted a things. But that's about as far of breeding as I go. I might work with Tha Melon from Karma.

Another thing I'm not somebody who only runs one breeders strains. I usually like variety, so hopefully we can keep a good lineup of plants or clones.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2019, 10:24 AM #2
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm mostly a soil and soiless mix grower. I'm going go over the plants with that Crop control or whatever it's called, it's a bit pricey but the only way to get the spider mites and other things under control. I'll probably get the flowering room/section started tomorrow. I'm thinking of flowering out a larger mother plant or, I'm not really sure much #,

Old 12-21-2019, 10:27 AM #3
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future

Good luck.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2019, 02:44 AM #4
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Thanks I'm hanging up some lights and getting some plastic put up lol. I've really went to great lengths to get this entire grow area cleaned up and growing in it. I'll just have the 8 SLK and 7LT and the Dream Berry from seed. I'm thinking about transplanting that Lemon Tart mom because I've not ran it yet. But the San Fernando Lemon kush mom I found is nice. I've got about 8-9 in 5gal buckets of Promix and Happy Frog.. I'll get some pics of my side attachment in the garage I gotta get to the basement. I've got all my Karma stuff, a few Serious Seeds Strawberry AK, Seedsman Gelota OG, Dos from Sweat Seeds. I've got a few Key Lime. A whole tray of ECSD that could probably go to 5gal buckets now if I wanted.....what I'm trying to say is I'm running behind with everything. Got a few good Chem 91 S1s and SFVxFire OG crosses my buddy gifted. I've got several mother plants but I'm kinda in limbo on what to keep. My buddy give me the ECSD, OGKB 2.0 and a strain called Sour Valley he named it. It's from a SFVBX3 x ECSD I think. So I've definitely got a lot to get to the basement and grew. These Key Lime x Dos from Philosopher seeds are good as are the Purple Punch x Dos. Very nice looking bag appeal and good looking weed. I've got the 3 mothers I just spoke about that I'll keep forever. But I found I really nice Chocolate Nightmare from Exotic Gentix that smells and is growing like no plant I've ever seen. So I'm gonna run some Chocolate Nightmare with the ECSD and some plants from seeds as soon as the flowering room gets the first grow finish, I've already kinda,got another ready to go soon. Something I forgot to mention last nite is safety and security. I use Terra Bloom carbon filters . I used a 8in last year that work amazing how. So I got a 6in carbon filter and plan to run that extra air out when needed. I gotta be carefully and not leave the inline fan on to suck out my heat.

Old 12-26-2019, 04:16 AM #5
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Just been trying to seal the light leaks up between the Flower and Veg area. And probably take most Leds for Vegging. I've got several great lights from Updayday, a couple of 1000s, and 1800s. I'LL post some links there really nice. And I've got several others companies Leds I'll mention as we go.

I got everything sprayed good with that Trifecta Crop Control. I really don't like to spray much after about 2wks into flowering, so maybe I'll hit them again. I've got everything ready to flip to flowering. Just a little more work getting the light leaks blocked. I've been keeping a little heater going on one of those ink-bird thermostat things. And keeping the plants not sitting directly on the concerete. It can get cold and slow growth that's why I always sit my plants on some kinda create. But the plan is to flip to flowering side and bring my plants from my side garage to the Veg room I've got in those pics.

Mainly I use the Fox Farm trio and some amendments such as silica blast, calmag, to name a few. I also like Maxicrop liquid seaweed, I use a lot in seedlings and Veg stage. But I'll quit rambling and get the flowering room light up and light leaks blocked and were in business. These are older healthy clones, which should yield tremendous on the SLK, this is the first time with Cali Connection Lemon Tart ....plus I transplanted the mother plant. I'd let it let to big and have a smaller one if I decide to keep her. There's so many good strains it's hard to settle on 3-5 mother plants maybe fit 6. But I'll still be doing a lot of seed grows on this thread and will make sure everybody knows what's what. I'll get some pics once I get them moved over to the flowering room, and get a sec!!!!

I'll try to grow some different strains every time so it keeps the anticipation up!!!!!

Old 12-26-2019, 01:27 PM #6
bibi40

bibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond reputebibi40 has a reputation beyond repute
I take a seat in first sight mate

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373758

Urban legends tester -Gorilla cookies - Fighting gorillaz ( Ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=366312
Urban legends tester - Gorilla auto
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374004
Urban legends tester - Mazarilla auto
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373759

6th Sweet seeds grow diary competition - Sweet Gelato ( Ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368708

Mango Sapphire - Hso ( Never ended )
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=366313
bibi40 is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2019, 09:37 AM #7
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Here's about 16 I think in 5gal buckets and one growbag. Here's some early pics of the flowering room I'm gotta get things setup better. But glad yesterday I got the 12hr cycle started!!! Still putting Leds up, I'm probably not gonna use my HPS 1000 ballasts...if I did it would just be done.

I just put lights everywere, I'm not sure if I'll leave them were they are. Plus I've got a few more lights to put up. Those SLKs are gonna be monsters, the Lemon Tart has big stalks also.

I'll try to get my stuff in the side garage in the Veg area.

Old 12-28-2019, 09:45 AM #8
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Wish I couldve had some Panda film and fern strips to section off my areas. Also wanted to get the basement painted, but I don't really grow for profit, maybe a little to cover supplies. But hopefully the Lemon Tart will do good. I know that SLK is good. I've ran several of the SLK seeds and found nothing really close in potency as this one I luckily found!!! So about 70 daysish.

Old 12-28-2019, 09:56 AM #9
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Here's my Veg stuff just gotta get it moved also. I've got about 12 ECSD healthy clones and some other surprises I've got growing!!! Got some Tahoe OG I'm gonna hopefully get a few nice clones from. There's a few Strawberry AK, Gelato OG, and maybe a Dubble Sundea, or Key Lime.

Old 12-28-2019, 09:58 AM #10
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

The 3rd pic is my ECSD that got huge on me, but look at the small bucket my SLK in the 4th pic is.....both mother plants.